Author Topic: Donkey Kong 3 Submissions  (Read 67688 times)

Offline homerwannabee

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
Re: Donkey Kong 3 Submissions
« Reply #195 on: October 24, 2018, 04:37:30 am »
Repetitive Blue Screen.   The blue screen starts repeating at board 160.
"Perception forged in delusion and refined by pain"

-Ross Benzinger

"It's like we are able to play beautiful music out there, but no one can hear the instruments"

-Leon Shepard
Member for 11 Years Former DK3 World Record Holder DK Killscreener DK Masters - Rank D IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member CK Killscreener Submit a score for every DK3 track Blogger Twitch Streamer Former DKJR World Record Holder - MAME DKJR Killscreener DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener

Offline xelnia

• Administrator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
    • Awards
« Reply #196 on: October 24, 2018, 08:22:01 pm »
3,206,300, easy difficulty, marathon - my first 3m+, a new PB, and the RBS.

Got 2.6 million on stream a couple of days ago, and I felt I was really close to a breakthrough, if I could just cut down on the stupid deaths. I had to go on a work trip this week, and while I was planning to try playing on my work laptop, I knew I wouldn't be able to stream, and wasn't sure I'd be able to score as well as with my rig at home. It turned out to be fine though - 2.8 million playing the first night, and this score yesterday. Still had a few stretches where I lost some men unnecessarily, but all in all, I was far more consistent with my game play, and I'm pretty pleased with the score.

A month or so ago I had never played DK3, but it really is a fun, challenging game - hope it gets some more love as time goes on...I highly suggest giving it a try!

Congrats Jason! This is a huge milestone and your quick progress has been amazing (but not unexpected)! Your score has been verified and updated on the DK3 HSL.

You are the 4th player known to have reached the RBS, after George Riley, Ben Falls, and Andrew Barrow. Your score upon reaching the RBS was 3,170,400. You reached board 161 and actually had two lives and a super spray available, meaning you had a good shot of beating Andrew's 3,272,100 RBS!

Congrats again...can't wait to see what game you crush next.
"Do not criticize, question, suggest or opine anything about an upcoming CAG event, no matter how constructive or positive your intent may be. You will find nothing but pain and frustration, trust me. Just go, or don't go, and :-X either way!" -ChrisP, 3/29/15
Member for 11 Years snek CK Killscreener IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline JasonV91

• Awards
« Reply #197 on: October 24, 2018, 09:33:45 pm »
Thank you guys! Very glad to join the ranks of the RBS folk - I will wear the badge proudly!  :D
Member for 6 Years DK3 World Record Holder Submit a score for every DK3 track DK Masters - Rank D DK Killscreener CK Killscreener Blogger DKJR Killscreener DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener Twitch Streamer

Offline Barra

• Global Moderator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Pie Kicker
    • Awards
« Reply #198 on: October 24, 2018, 10:28:12 pm »
Amazing stuff as always Jason. Glad you finally picked up the game after being hounded for months by Max and I  ;D

What's next?
Member for 11 Years Former DK3 World Record Holder DK Masters - Rank A DK 1.1M Point Scorer 1M on DK, DKJR, and DK3 Difficulty 3 DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener Submit a score for every DK3 track Winner of a community event IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member DKJR Killscreener DK 1M Point Scorer CK Killscreener DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline GILLYKONG

• Awards
« Reply #199 on: October 25, 2018, 01:01:31 am »
Oh hell yes KONG-GRATS Sir great score!!!!
Member for 8 Years DK Remix Killscreener Winner of a community event DK Masters - Rank D DKJR Killscreener CK Killscreener DK Killscreener DKJR Remix World Record Holder DKJR Remix Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline TheSunshineFund

• Spring Jumper
  • Don't follow me on Twitch/Scared of being followed
    • Awards
« Reply #200 on: October 25, 2018, 08:23:44 am »
Huge congrats!  Well done
In the summer that you came
There was something eating everyone
And the sunshine fund was low
We couldn't greet you with a simple hello
Member for 11 Years DK Masters - Rank D Twitch Streamer IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member CK Killscreener Blogger DK Killscreener DKJR Killscreener

Offline JasonV91

• Awards
« Reply #201 on: November 10, 2018, 09:36:33 pm »
795,400, easy difficulty, 5-man.

Got this score a couple of weeks ago, the day after my easy RBS - didn't submit at the time because I was originally going to try for higher, but decided against it (at least for now).
Member for 6 Years DK3 World Record Holder Submit a score for every DK3 track DK Masters - Rank D DK Killscreener CK Killscreener Blogger DKJR Killscreener DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener Twitch Streamer

Offline JasonV91

• Awards
« Reply #202 on: November 10, 2018, 09:44:46 pm »
1,464,500, hard difficulty, marathon.

Before moving on from DK3, I figured I'd give hard difficulty one more go, hoping that the grind from the easy RBS would mean an improvement to this track's score...not a huge jump up, but a couple hundred thousand added on.

I think that's going to do it for DK3 for me, at least for now - want to move on to something different (not Jr., sorry  :)), but I can see coming back to try and improve on this game sometime down the road.

Offline JasonV91

• Awards
« Reply #203 on: November 12, 2018, 02:57:34 pm »
Jry, I've uploaded playbacks of my three DK3 scores to Twitch, if you want to add the links to the scoreboard:

3,206,300, easy, marathon (RBS): https://www.twitch.tv/videos/334850763
795,400, easy, 5-man: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/335099966
1,464,500, hard, marathon: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/335102019

Offline xelnia

• Administrator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
    • Awards
« Reply #204 on: November 12, 2018, 06:35:06 pm »
795,400, easy difficulty, 5-man.

Got this score a couple of weeks ago, the day after my easy RBS - didn't submit at the time because I was originally going to try for higher, but decided against it (at least for now).

1,464,500, hard difficulty, marathon.

Before moving on from DK3, I figured I'd give hard difficulty one more go, hoping that the grind from the easy RBS would mean an improvement to this track's score...not a huge jump up, but a couple hundred thousand added on.

I think that's going to do it for DK3 for me, at least for now - want to move on to something different (not Jr., sorry  :)), but I can see coming back to try and improve on this game sometime down the road.

Jry, I've uploaded playbacks of my three DK3 scores to Twitch, if you want to add the links to the scoreboard:

3,206,300, easy, marathon (RBS): https://www.twitch.tv/videos/334850763
795,400, easy, 5-man: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/335099966
1,464,500, hard, marathon: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/335102019

Congrats sir! These are great scores...verified and updated on the DK3 HSL. you definitely made your mark on this game in a very short time. Hopefully "down the road" isn't too long!
"Do not criticize, question, suggest or opine anything about an upcoming CAG event, no matter how constructive or positive your intent may be. You will find nothing but pain and frustration, trust me. Just go, or don't go, and :-X either way!" -ChrisP, 3/29/15
Member for 11 Years snek CK Killscreener IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline JasonV91

• Awards
« Reply #205 on: November 12, 2018, 11:57:03 pm »
Congrats sir! These are great scores...verified and updated on the DK3 HSL. you definitely made your mark on this game in a very short time. Hopefully "down the road" isn't too long!
Thank you sir, and thanks for all the verifications!

Offline Dk_madness

• Elite Member
    • Awards
« Reply #206 on: April 07, 2019, 06:43:11 pm »
Submitting for DK3 easy mode....... 1,141,600 Kreygasm

DK 1.1M Point Scorer CK World Record Holder - Arcade Submit a score for every DK3 track Member for 11 Years DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener 1M on DK, DKJR, and DK3 Difficulty 3 DK Masters - Rank D Winner of a community event DK 1M Point Scorer DKJR Killscreener IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member Blogger CK Killscreener Twitch Streamer Former DK No-Hammer World Record Holder DK Killscreener

Offline Dk_madness

• Elite Member
    • Awards
« Reply #207 on: April 08, 2019, 10:12:33 am »
Please disregard..... incorrect MAME used FailFish  <Allen>

Should have a new score up this week with the correct version. RBS coming soon....
DK 1.1M Point Scorer CK World Record Holder - Arcade Submit a score for every DK3 track Member for 11 Years DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener 1M on DK, DKJR, and DK3 Difficulty 3 DK Masters - Rank D Winner of a community event DK 1M Point Scorer DKJR Killscreener IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member Blogger CK Killscreener Twitch Streamer Former DK No-Hammer World Record Holder DK Killscreener

Offline Dk_madness

• Elite Member
    • Awards
« Reply #208 on: April 08, 2019, 07:50:11 pm »
Hope this is it.....
DK3     1,185,300pts

Offline TheSunshineFund

• Spring Jumper
  • Don't follow me on Twitch/Scared of being followed
    • Awards
« Reply #209 on: April 08, 2019, 09:04:55 pm »
Got em!  Great work sir!
In the summer that you came
There was something eating everyone
And the sunshine fund was low
We couldn't greet you with a simple hello
Member for 11 Years DK Masters - Rank D Twitch Streamer IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member CK Killscreener Blogger DK Killscreener DKJR Killscreener