Blogs > Player Blogs

Dk_madness Gaming Goals

(1/9) > >>

Dk_madness:
Well, here we go......

I just wanted keep track of my progression on a few games. I'm definitely not new to most of these games, but some of them I haven't played much. So here is a list of goals for each game and my PB:

Zookeeper - PB 384,750       Goal is 1,000,000

I'm really enjoying this game. The fast pace definitely keeps my interest.

Bosconian - PB 647,500        Goal is 1,000,000+

I played this a lot BITD and recently picked it back up on MAME.

Elevator Action - PB 100,850.    Goal is 100K

Another classic that I loved BITD. I suck at this one. I have a cab coming this weekend so it will be nice to practice on the real thing.

Moon Patrol - PB 307,750                Goal is 1,000,000 lo

I haven't plated this much at all but extremely fun.

Kicker - 50,000,000              Goal is WR 46,000,000+

One of my favorites. The WR marathon attempt will be in a couple of weeks. I always wanted to marathon (or attempt to marathon) a game and I'm actually good enough to do it with this one.

Donkey Kong - PB   Shit         Goal is Shit+

Got burned out on this one a while ago. I will get back to DK later down the road. Still want to hit that 1mil. Also looking for a NH KS.

Thats about it so far. I will post updates soon

Later -1

TheSunshineFund:

--- Quote from: Estel on June 12, 2014, 06:24:39 am ---

Bosconian - PB 647,500        Goal is 1,000,000+

--- End quote ---

Holy, what romset?  Namco?

Dk_madness:
Hey Steve,

I'm not certain if it is Namco or not.

I'm using the Bosconian (New Version) for MAME. Settings at 3 man start 20k 70k 70k which I believe is the TG marathon settings.

Hoping to get good enough to KS this one, if it has a KS.

TheSunshineFund:

--- Quote from: Estel on June 12, 2014, 10:02:00 am ---Hey Steve,

I'm not certain if it is Namco or not.

I'm using the Bosconian (New Version) for MAME. Settings at 3 man start 20k 70k 70k which I believe is the TG marathon settings.

Hoping to get good enough to KS this one, if it has a KS.

--- End quote ---

Yer, that's the Namco version and I suspect you shall be able to marathon it, it does not have a kill screen.  This set differentiates itself from the Midway set because the alert stays green much longer than the Midway set does.  Midway (new version) is what you'll find in the cabinets (at least every single one I've ever played).

I used a lot of () there  <Pigger>

Dk_madness:
So I did manage to get a few games of Moon Patrol in over the weekend. My PB is 103,410 so far.

Not sure if that is decent or not but I still got a long way to go on this one. I'm having a little trouble finishing the first championship course. I just need to practice, practice, practice.......

Awesome news, just got the EA cab in my house and played a few games. Not so awesome news is that the game froze and reset around building 4. I have no idea what caused that but I was on an epic game of 60K+ and no deaths (which is awesome for me). I'm hoping to get that fixed asap.

Not much else going on. I'll be heading to the Southern-Fried Gaming Expo in Atlanta this up coming weekend. Hope to see some of you there.

Until next time.........Kreygasm

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version