High Score Lists > Donkey Kong High Score Lists

DK Submission Rules

<< < (2/29) > >>

Fast Eddie:
i always thought 106 wouldnt let you enable cheats if recording, dont think i ever tried it though...

i think if you fast forward the game and it gets to the end ok that should be fine. if someone enables invincability to get past an enemy it will still kill them when you play it back...

8)

corey.chambers:
I just witnessed this to be true. Good thinking. Thanks!

corey.chambers:
I have added the following Special Rules to the top of their respective High Score List:

No-Hammer: Special Rules: Score Submissions must not contain any use of the hammer for any reason, whether on purpose or accidental.

No-Killscreen: Special Rules: Score Submissions must reach and proceed after normal killscreen time.

Level 1-1: Special Rules: Score Submissions must be played on the first barrel board on level 1. The score must be achieved by one man only. You may achieve your score with any of your remaining men, it does not have to be achieved on your first man only. The board must be completed and the points accumulated during that completed run will be adjusted accordingly.

corey.chambers:
The following question has been proposed: Can you submit a score from a Bartop multigame cabinet? Here is the link that was shared: http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/bartop-arcade-machine-with-1440-classic-games/1025257302#photo-content

I am unfamiliar with this item. Has anyone seen anything like this?

Also, this is a good time to ask some other questions. If the only difference between a cocktail and upright is the location of the monitor, I don't see why anyone in the community would not accept a score on one of those. Obviously, any submissions on a newer cab would need to be seen just so we know and understand the cab and the particulars. Even if it was a cocktail with a TKG-3, well... we have never really specified this point. Are there any emulation differences between the TKG-3 and the TKG-4? Any reflections from the community?

Fast Eddie:
TKG3 is the early version with the ladder cheat i think...

8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version