Feedback > Comments and Suggestions

Would anyone else be interested in a DK Jr. High Score list?

(1/4) > >>

ChrisJBenn:
So I've been playing some Donkey Kong Jr. whenever I get frustrated with DK, and I've sort of gotten better at it as time goes on - bobbing around between 60K and 100K for most of my games, but I don't have any real desire to push that at the moment. So I thought it might be a good idea to have a high score list, similar to the DK one, pinned in the DK Jr. section of the forum. That might be pretty cool for anyone wanting to get into Jr. and motivate them to really "learn" the game and get into it. Would anyone else be interested in this? I'd be willing to do all of the leg-work, amalgamating the TG MAME/Arcade scoreboards and taking submissions etc. provided people are interested in this, of course.

Just an idea, let me know what you think.

ChrisP:
I would absolutely not be opposed to this!

corey.chambers:
Sounds like fun. I keep all the scores in a excel spreadsheet, I would be willing to email the file to you because the text that is used is very complicated. I would be willing to show you what I do to get the list looking the way it is and having the functionality it has. Just let me know. You can send me a personal message with your email address and I can send it to you and explain the ropes. Believe me it will save you about 10 hours worth of work, I assure you.

giv:
I am absolutely opposed to this!

:)

JCHarrist:

--- Quote from: giv on June 26, 2013, 04:56:45 pm ---I am absolutely opposed to this!

:)

--- End quote ---

Damn, I was gonna suggest you be the head ref. ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version