Other Classic Arcade Games > Classic Arcade Game Discussion

Should I put myself(George Riley)in my Classic Video Game Hall of Fame

(1/5) > >>

homerwannabee:
Well, I was thinking about putting myself into my own Hall of Fame. While I pick everyone else who gets in I decided to leave this one up to the voters. It's hard to judge yourself accurately

I do feel that the main reason I put this up is because I do have narrative. Like going to live events and putting up scores.

Anyways, I'll abide by whatever you choose about me. I'll be bumping this thread up from time to time.  8)

If I get rejected, I'll wait another five years before I ask this question again.

Dallas Taylor:
Don't know if I get a vote, but absolutely yes.

For my two cents, you are one of the people who's gameplay I watched repeatedly to learn to excel at my game of choice. I'm sure that others could say the same regarding other games.

As our friends from Down-Under say, you're a fucking Legend mate!

Simpsons99:
No Disrespect But i think I should go in before you?

homerwannabee:

--- Quote from: Dallas Taylor on November 18, 2023, 12:54:39 pm ---Don't know if I get a vote, but absolutely yes.

For my two cents, you are one of the people who's gameplay I watched repeatedly to learn to excel at my game of choice. I'm sure that others could say the same regarding other games.

As our friends from Down-Under say, you're a fucking Legend mate!

--- End quote ---
Anyone can vote. Thanks for the kind words  8)

homerwannabee:

--- Quote from: Simpsons99 on November 18, 2023, 02:41:17 pm ---No Disrespect But i think I should go in before you?

--- End quote ---
OK, my resume
1) World record holder in Donkey Kong 3 for over 12 years
2) I broke the DK3 arcade record live at two conventions
3) Former Donkey Kong Jr World record holder on MAME. Score was higher than arcade
4) Live Donkey Kong Killscreen.at a Kong Off
5) Current Arm Wrestling record holder on MAME
6) over a 300k score on Moon Patrol
7) Over a 300k score on Pac-Man
8) Over a 280k score on Zaxxon
9) Over 500k on Galaga five man
10) Over 290k on Robotrom 5 man
11) Over 2.6 million on Nibbler
12) Over 50k on Galaxian
13) Over 54k on Ms. Pac-Man
14) 2.6 million on Atari 2600 Galaxian

By all means Brian, show us your resume.  You're pretty good at Space Firebird, and the record holder at Red UFO.
And you have an all time great rivalry with Allen Staal.

Mostly off the top of my head

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version