<< < (2/5) > >>

Simpsons99:
I personally have no interest in this

xelnia:
I personally have an interest in this

muscleandfitness:
Brian Pls lol classic . <Allen> <Allen> <Allen> FailFish <Billy>

Sock Master:
So, I've cobbled together a really hacky hack prototype "Falcon Crazy Kong to Nintendo Adapter" and it works!
I've now plugged Crazy Kong into a 3-way Nintendo switcher and I can play Crazy Kong on my DK cab!

It turns out, though, that there are no less than four different pinouts for various Crazy Kong PCBs.  It'd be pretty insane to make PCB designs for all four of them unless there were enough people who were interested in each type.

So here's the question, if you'd like to do this, which type of Crazy Kong PCB do you have?

https://www.arcade-museum.com/pinouts-game/7430.html

Of the ones listed there in order:
1 - Crazy Kong (not sure which version)  44 pin edge connector with ground on pins 19/20/S/T and +5V on pins 17/18/Q/R
2 - Crazy Kong (Falcon single PCB)         36 pin edge connector with ground on pins 1/2/3/A/B/C and +5V on pins 9/K
3 - Crazy Kong (Falcon double PCB)        36 pin edge connector with ground on pins 16/17/18/P/Q/R and +5V on pins 10/J
4 - Crazy Kong (ORCA)                          44 pin edge connector with ground on pins A/B/1 and +5V on pins 3/E
5 - Something different still? Please describe it.

After I get this sorted out, I'll start looking into designing the appropriate adaptors and then into coming up with a kit that would let you play multiple versions of Crazy Kong so I can maybe have Crazy Kong, Crazy Kong Part 2, Big Kong and Crazy Kong with alternate levels all playable on the same PCB (this would plug into the Z80 on your CK PCB).

Thanks much for your feedback

xelnia:
I have #2.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version