Streaming > Streaming Events

Looking for classic gaming streamers for up coming event?

(1/4) > >>

Simpsons99:
Looking for classic gaming streamers that are wanting to help raise money for my Roof Repairs in a up and coming Classic Games streaming event.

Respond if interested.. 

muscleandfitness:
Up and coming what .... you forgot to mention its a ALLEN OFF..LOL CLASSIC FTT <Allen> <Allen> FailFish

Simpsons99:
It's not an Allen Off...   Sorry Allen... no my streams recently are not Allen Off streams.

Dallas Taylor:
I am planning to do a 24-hour stream in an effort to raise funds for fellow gamer Brian Allen's gofundme. Brian and his mother are trying to raise funds to have repairs done to their home. Without the repairs, they will likely have to move, giving up the home that they have lived in for the past 22 years.

The event is planned for Saturday, June 10th at 10:am (Central Time) and will run through 10:00am Sunday morning.

I'll be streaming classic arcade and possibly some console games. I will have a webcam set up for the first time, so... come and actually see me, if you dare. :) And if you're so inclined, let's help repair the Allen's roof and possibly save their home.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/jwvczg-help-save-my-house?utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook

Simpsons99:

--- Quote from: Dallas Taylor on June 05, 2023, 06:08:14 pm ---I am planning to do a 24-hour stream in an effort to raise funds for fellow gamer Brian Allen's gofundme. Brian and his mother are trying to raise funds to have repairs done to their home. Without the repairs, they will likely have to move, giving up the home that they have lived in for the past 22 years.

The event is planned for Saturday, June 10th at 10:am (Central Time) and will run through 10:00am Sunday morning.

I'll be streaming classic arcade and possibly some console games. I will have a webcam set up for the first time, so... come and actually see me, if you dare. :) And if you're so inclined, let's help repair the Allen's roof and possibly save their home.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/jwvczg-help-save-my-house?utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook

--- End quote ---

Thank you for everything ..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version