Kong League > Kong League

The 2020 FeBROary PB Challenge

<< < (2/3) > >>

ChrisP:
One tiny request: can this be moved to March?

Or was the overlap with Yolympics intentional?  ;D

tilt:

--- Quote from: ChrisP on January 16, 2020, 01:27:52 am ---One tiny request: can this be moved to March?

Or was the overlap with Yolympics intentional?  ;D

--- End quote ---

The overlap was not intentional, but I don't think this will be an issue for the majority of players.  We would prefer not to move it to March due to the planning and sign ups that have already taken place.  Our ultimate goal is to have a consistent league running of regularly occurring events.  Overlap is bound to happen.

GILLYKONG:
I totally read the dates wrong on this. Go ahead and take me off. I thought it was for the year. I have no interest in playing kong until I max out Circus Charlie already have to much time invested in it. Luv the idea. Have fun everyone!!!

Oh yeah someone should tell Allen it doesn't start tell February lol
!

dnickolas:
Gilly - You will be missed, sir. Circus Charlie is about to be owned.

Chris - The real reason for holding it during Yolympics was to handicap Ross from being able to easily defend his precarious position in the top 10. :-)

But seriously, it was not intentional, and considering that when DK was literally in Yolympics everyone complained about it, I figure that there's less overlap than one might think when talking about active players. All I can offer is that it's only one more game above the litany of Yolympics games already, and this year you might want a break from pew pew pew?

There will be more events, and hopefully the formats will be interesting enough to get people hyped up. We want it to be a league with regular competitions, and to be honest I would love for it to start to eat away at some of the rifts in the community. Let the past die, and let's get back to figuring out how to put up scores on this thing that make 1.2 look like a board run.

ChrisP:
Just joshin'.

In fact, if people end up not-liking the Yolympics games (and boy oh boy the voting is not looking pretty!), they could focus on this event instead.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version