Streaming > Streaming Events

DK Spooky Remix Halloween Tournament 2018

<< < (2/14) > >>

JAM:
Hell yeah.  Thanks for setting this up, guys.  I'm in. 

Sock Master:
The version of DK Spooky Remix for the tournament is pretty much ready!  I just have to play through it over the weekend to make sure no bugs come up.  It should be ready just before the start of the tournament.

For now here is a bit of teaser footage of the attract mode:
//www.youtube.com/watch?v=eu9gR6m0x7k

raulito:
  8) :) I am looking forward to play Spooky Remix soon. It's worth a shot,that's for sure!!

Sock Master:
The tournament starts tomorrow!  Good luck everyone!

To make sure everyone has time to figure out how to get it going, I'm posting the ROM a bit early.
Just copy the zip file into MAME's roms directory.  To run the game you *must* execute MAME from the Command prompt.

If this is new to you, type 'command prompt' into Windows' Start Menu to launch a command window.
In the command window type cd\directory\mame to change directory to wherever MAME is located (replace directory\mame with whatever file path it is on your machine).
From there, type whatever MAME's executable is named followed by the game and whatever options you want...  eg: mame64 dkongx11 -window

See the first post in this tread for alternate options.

And finally..  There are going to be some surprises in DK Spooky Remix.   I'm wondering if maybe we should start a thread for DK Spooky Remix discussion and strategies?  Maybe

Good luck everyone and I hope you all have a blast!

QAOP Spaceman:
Sock I wish there was more than  Kreygasm to acknowledge all your pumpkin and snek based hard work

Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm

Imagine making games fun and compelling, you've clearly made a dreadful mistake   :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version