Feedback > Comments and Suggestions

What Kongs are OK to talk about?

(1/3) > >>

homerwannabee:
Of course this would come from me, but what Kongs are cool to talk about on this forum?

Is it only Donkey Kong, or can Donkey Kong Junior, and Donkey Kong 3 be talked about since Donkey Kong is in their name?  If not that, how bout Donkey Kong II since that game is very similar to the original Donkey Kong even if it came out in 2005.

How bout Crazy Kong?  The European version of Donkey Kong.

Dk_madness:
I personally think all Kongs would be fine. I own DK Jr and D2K as well. It would be nice to share strategies and personal bests on all kong platforms.

JCHarrist:
Hey George!

Good to have you aboard! I want to keep things pretty relaxed here. There's no rules about what games you can and can't discuss. I think DKJr, DKII, DK3 and any "Kong" variation are fine to discuss here and I'll let the interest dictate whether or not we need a subforum for them in the future.

Thanks!

Jeff

ChrisP:
I would certainly not be opposed to Jr., D2K, and DK 3 subforums! And there are definitely Crazy Kongers among us (myself included).

Actually, a single "Other Kongs" forum would probably do the job, as the main focus is definitely gonna be DK.

marinomitch13:
I agree with Chris. It may just be best to start a sub-forum specifically for all the other Kongs to keep them consolidated and easy to find. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version