Author Topic: I might have figured out where Phil Tudose goes when not around classic gaming  (Read 5013 times)

Offline Scoundrl

• Elite Member
    • Awards
I don't know why, but this might be the most unintentionally funniest thread ever created on the Donkey Kong Forum.  I'm had fits of laughter with tears in my eyes.

Perhaps a MEME has been born. Instead of gg, I can imagine people saying, "Tudose to you!"
Why not? We already use his first name as a MEME with, "Got em' Phil."
  I do not see what is so funny..    A person hiding who they really are ? Hmmm
Tudos to you for refusing to back down from your conspiracy theory

8) 8) 8)[
  conspiracy theory  you say ? How is this any different then when people first came up with Billy Cheating?  Robbie's PS Not being Real DK World Record Holder?     Oh it's because i am treated not the same as others and that I Dumb?  Sure I have lived that all my life..  Seriously though that needs to end.

Brian, noone is trying to treat you like you are dumb. What they are trying to point out is he is likely saying "kudos to you" not Tudose to you. It's OK if you think its him for whatever reason.
Member for 11 Years IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline homerwannabee

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
Nothing, but love for ya buddy.  I'm just ribbing you a little.  Have you seen some of my posts Brian?
I also have posted Conspiracy theories, and very spicy takes over the years.
I'd respond the same way to everybody.
P.S.
You make great Lego sculptures. Much respect for your dedication
"Perception forged in delusion and refined by pain"

-Ross Benzinger

"It's like we are able to play beautiful music out there, but no one can hear the instruments"

-Leon Shepard
Member for 11 Years Former DK3 World Record Holder DK Masters - Rank D DK Killscreener IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member CK Killscreener Have a score on every DK3 track Blogger Twitch Streamer Former DKJR World Record Holder - MAME DKJR Killscreener DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener

Offline Weehawk

• Elite Member
  • Why not play some Space Panic today?
    • Golden Era Replay Page
    • Awards
What they are trying to point out is he is likely saying "kudos to you" not Tudose to you.
Out of kindness, I will assume he is trolling and just pretended to make that mistake.

It's OK if you think its him for whatever reason.
I don't get the point if it is. A person can do two different things and have them not be connected. Why is that interesting? (That's rhetorical and not specifically directed at you, Ken.)

Member for 10 Years

Offline Matt

• Matt Gibbs DK_1981
    • Awards
I’ll bet he is using a fake name.

George has used the alias “Jesus H. Christ” you can get the merch everywhere.
I put in my coin and it didn't do anything!!!!
Member for 5 Years Twitch Streamer

Offline Simpsons99

• Brian *The Big Bird Hater * Allen
    • Simpsons99 Gaming
    • Awards
Thought i would quickly update this on Info ....  This Aaron guy that sounds completely like Phil is from the Midwest USA .Aaron has a wife and Kids.  Phil always told everyone he was from Canada East Coast .   I responded to one of Aaron's video's saying Phil with a question mark.  Strangely he has never responded to it.

I still really think Aaron is Phil
Donkey Kong 880,500 Kill Screen
Donkey Kong Junior 1,073,800 Kill screen
Donkey Kong 3  1,596,000
Crazy Kong 566,600  Kill screen.

You Tube: Simpsons99 Gaming
Discord: Simpsons99 Gaming
Member for 10 Years DK Masters - Rank D CK Killscreener DK Killscreener DKJR Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline Weehawk

• Elite Member
    • Golden Era Replay Page
    • Awards
Thought i would quickly update this on Info ....  This Aaron guy that sounds completely like Phil is from the Midwest USA .Aaron has a wife and Kids.  Phil always told everyone he was from Canada East Coast .   I responded to one of Aaron's video's saying Phil with a question mark.  Strangely he has never responded to it.

The Lego guy is Aaron Rothrock of Zionsville, IN. Formerly from Cary, NC and an alumnus of UNC. Also formerly a professional disc golfer.

I mailed something to a "Phil Tudose" in 2014. Of course I won't give the address, but yes, it was in Eastern Canada. It doesn't appear possible that it is the same person.

Member for 10 Years

Offline Simpsons99

• Simpsons99 Gaming
    • Awards

The Lego guy is Aaron Rothrock of Zionsville, IN. Formerly from Cary, NC and an alumnus of UNC. Also formerly a professional disc golfer.

I mailed something to a "Phil Tudose" in 2014. Of course I won't give the address, but yes, it was in Eastern Canada. It doesn't appear possible that it is the same person.
  why did you not say any of this earlier ?
Donkey Kong 3  1,596,000

Member for 10 Years DK Masters - Rank D CK Killscreener DK Killscreener DKJR Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline Weehawk

• Elite Member
    • Golden Era Replay Page
    • Awards
  why did you not say any of this earlier ?

I wasn't interested enough to look until now. (Seriously.)
Member for 10 Years

Offline jammvyy

• Awards
why did you not say any of this earlier . , you never ask
Member for 2 Years

Offline Simpsons99

• Simpsons99 Gaming
    • Awards
why did you not say any of this earlier . , you never ask
you should never say anything
Donkey Kong 3  1,596,000

Offline jammvyy

• Awards
you might be right '
Member for 2 Years

Offline jammvyy

• Awards
"kudos to you"
   That Right you got it first :)
Member for 2 Years

Offline Simpsons99

• Simpsons99 Gaming
    • Awards
I do not like the way this has turned into a Joke..  I was quite serious about everything
Donkey Kong 3  1,596,000

Offline homerwannabee

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
I do not like the way this has turned into a Joke..  I was quite serious about everything
So, you're not going to take this in stride, I take it.  To spare your extreme sensitivity I'll stop.
"Perception forged in delusion and refined by pain"

-Ross Benzinger

"It's like we are able to play beautiful music out there, but no one can hear the instruments"

-Leon Shepard
Member for 11 Years Former DK3 World Record Holder DK Masters - Rank D DK Killscreener IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member CK Killscreener Have a score on every DK3 track Blogger Twitch Streamer Former DKJR World Record Holder - MAME DKJR Killscreener DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener