Related Games > D2K

D2K Videos

(1/2) > >>

Drunkguy89:
Thought it would be nice to have a place where we can upload strategies and share techniques (In Video) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYtM9KfrAVw

ChrisP:
Never seen that bottom conveyor leech before. I know Dean hops around on top, but I'm not sure if he gets as many points for it. I don't have much experience with that or any other point pressing because I think we're still a long way from needing to point-press D2K and the game is tedious enough as it is! It's fun to see people finding the spots to do it though.

xelnia:

--- Quote from: ChrisP on February 07, 2014, 12:16:44 pm ---Never seen that bottom conveyor leech before. I know Dean hops around on top, but I'm not sure if he gets as many points for it. I don't have much experience with that or any other point pressing because I think we're still a long way from needing to point-press D2K and the game is tedious enough as it is! It's fun to see people finding the spots to do it though.

--- End quote ---

The biggest gain comes on Level 2, where the timer speed and upper conveyor pie frequency are the most ideal. On Level 2 you can gain about 3,300 extra points from pressing than you would otherwise gain by "speed-running." I think it shakes out something like this:

Pie Pressing on Mixer:
Level 1: ~1,200 extra points possible
Level 2: ~3,300 extra points possible
Level 3: ~2,100 extra points possible
Level 4+: ~600 extra points possible

Drunkguy89:
That's true, also it becomes ineffective when the fireball appears in later lvls patrolling the bottom conveyor.

marinomitch13:
This leech is so boss. Great find! I love this kind of stuff!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version