Related Games > Crazy Kong

What do I need to know to KS CK?

(1/3) > >>

dimmu--borgir:
Ok. Planning for a near future MAME KS for this game. Have read the threads here but I need some answers if anyone would be so humble..  ;) As fast and safe KS it is.

1. If any, what is the legimit version of this game? Seems to be a few different.
2. What about the barrel lvl skip? How it's done and is it acceptable?
3. From what I've read the pie factory is the only harder lvl compared to DK. What do I need to know here?

Well, thanks in advance!

TheSunshineFund:
There can only be 3 pies (either 3 or 4 I forget) on the screen at one time.  The ones coming from the upper left get caught in the fire provided you don't go back down to the bottom area where they will get unstuck.  After 2 pies are trapped in the fire and one is harmlessly elsewhere on screen (or 3 are trapped), you can make the leap of faith to either final ladder.  Unless it's 4 not 3 that can be onscreen (I forget how many total) but that's the basic idea.

dimmu--borgir:
Thank you sir for that. That concludes Q:3.

The others please?

unkeptbeard:
I'm sure others disagree and I'm new to the scene, but the barrel skip should be accepted. It's not different than any other glitch. Everyone point presses the top of the rivets. It's the same thing. Actually if you are going for points the barrel skip would hurt your score. Lastly, the barrel screen is very easy, I'm probably the only one who dies on it regularly, the jump puts you at a bigger risk of losing a man. Just my two cents.

dimmu--borgir:
Care for an explanation how to do it?  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version