Related Games > Crazy Kong

Complete (i hope) list of differences between crazy kong and DK.

<< < (2/4) > >>

lakeman421:
CK is great I would never make any changes to it

JNugent:
To the OP, as to #13, I noticed something on the barrel boards.  If I skip the bottom hammer, then get the top hammer, after the top hammer runs out, the bottom hammer disappears.  It is, however, still there, much like what happens on the rivet boards.  I don't know if anyone else had ever noticed this, since most skip the top hammer on the barrels.  There is no benefit to knowing this, except to heighten one's knowledge of CK glitches.  Love it?

danman123456:
I believe it was modified for the US because it was too easy to play going 1-2-3-4. Those first few PF boards on the JP version are just stupid simple. The arcade was all about getting people to WANT to play a game but also not letting them play forever. Needed that quarter churn. Hence why I truly believe lvl 2,3,4 barrel boards and the lvl 4 elevators where implemented. Get all the scrubs off the game after say 5-10 minutes. :D

Dan

marinomitch13:

--- Quote from: JNugent on January 23, 2014, 04:51:41 am ---To the OP, as to #13, I noticed something on the barrel boards.  If I skip the bottom hammer, then get the top hammer, after the top hammer runs out, the bottom hammer disappears.  It is, however, still there, much like what happens on the rivet boards.  I don't know if anyone else had ever noticed this, since most skip the top hammer on the barrels.  There is no benefit to knowing this, except to heighten one's knowledge of CK glitches.  Love it?

--- End quote ---

Yer, I love it! I love knowing these more subtle types of quirks in games.

tudose:
in crazy kong part II there is a wild barrel that appears on the barrel board for only a handful of frames. similar to a lightning strike. it typically happens on the left side of the screen and CAN kill you. most people dont even notice it as it happens so fast. dean and i have both witnessed this lightning barrel and i have been killed by it before on more than one occasion

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version