High Score Lists > Other High Score Lists

Nintendo 64 Version of the Original Donkey Kong Game

(1/6) > >>

Mario500:
In this topic, you may post the highest scores achieved by players of the Nintendo 64 version of the original Donkey Kong game included with Donkey Kong 64.

My best score is currently 354,800 points (it was achieved on level 10-3; my highest level so far).

Mario500:
The World Wide Web site Cyberscore has a list of the highest scores achieved by other players (my score is part of the list).

corey.chambers:
The highest that I have seen on this, not my personal score, is over 1.2 million points. That is the score to beat, if any one is interested. My highest is around 400K, not really trying though. I have too many projects going on at this time to be putting up scores on this platform.

Mario500:

--- Quote from: corey.chambers on August 18, 2013, 09:58:50 am ---The highest that I have seen on this, not my personal score, is over 1.2 million points.

--- End quote ---

Here is the video of the game in which the score you referenced was achieved:

(note: the player who achieved the score could not remember the level in which the score was achieved, since the level counter stopped at 9)

donkey kong 1,222,900 millions, DK64 version, dk arcade, nintendo 64

corey.chambers:
Have you worked out a plan for the barrel stage? That is the level that frightens me the most due to the wild barrels. I may play it a little in the future to get further in it, maybe beat the 1.2M. Not sure though, lots of projects. Let me know when you get into the 400K range. Once you do, I will try and beat it, give you a little competition maybe. Though I would recommend that we stream our games so that we can see that we are actually accomplishing the scores. :D After all, I manage the high score list, so I would recommend that we follow the list submission rules. Showing the Donkey Kong 64 start up as well so we know what we are looking at. Let me know if you are interested.

In case anyone is interested in competing on the N64 version. You need to get the Donkey Kong 64 game. You will need to play it until you can get to the Donkey Kong Arcade machine in the Factory level. Kong must have the ability to pull the large lever. You must play the game to level 2 to get the golden banana, and then you must play it again further to get the N64 coin. Then you will need to photo-graph at least 8 fairies and then you should be able to access the game to play through it on the mystery menu when you start up Donkey Kong 64.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version