Forum Archive > Score Submission Threads

DK Score Submissions

<< < (2/870) > >>

corey.chambers:
Thanks Joe and Jason for your updated scores and for posting them in this new thread!

Jason's score will be updated because he has the .inp and .wlf files. This is the ideal and normative means along with streaming on Twitch.

Joe's score will be accepted according to Auxiliary Rule #9 "The requirement for .inp and .wlf files addresses the possible falsification of a streamed game. If for some reason the player does not record their input along with their stream then they must demonstrate other evidences to address these concerns. These concerns predominantly include window capture only streaming formats. These evidences include: 1) showing the start up process of the game by clicking on the game in mame so we can see it is being started by the mame program. 2) At the end of the game, after the initials are entered, start another game while the game is still running. 3) Using the monitor capture format or using a webcam facing your monitor will enable people to see that you do not have any video software open on the bottom of the screen and that you are actually starting and playing a game live on Twitch."

EDIT: We do have the inp file that we can see which matches the stream. We have known Joe for awhile and we have watched his streaming, can see him, hear him and the inputs. There is sufficient evidence here, especially because of the .inp file which matches the stream. If we did not know Joe that well, or if there was no .inp file and he was a new streamer, and if it was a higher score, and we have not seen him play long before the score happened, etc, there would be more question. If someone suspect streamed the start up process only of a game without an inp where we could not see the programs that are running on the screen then it would probably be rejected, pending further notice. Even if it was rejected, I would allow some way for the player to offer support, such as play another game which was at least 80% of what was done before with a proper stream with the inp. And perhaps after consideration it could be accepted even if it were pending at one time. If it was real, I want it on the list, but if it wasn't then I don't.

If everyone has not read the updated Submission Rules then please do so. Thanks.

Fast Eddie:
WOO-HOO! i finally got that ape off my back and finished (well almost) a game at decent pace, final score: 1,025,200  ;D

just a normal 2 hammer game not much to say about it really, ended on level 21-6 with one rivet to got, i went for a few extra fireball smashes so i could get above the 1.027 score i thought was in 10th, dont think i even needed to but i did and it cost me the killscreen, but so what right!  ;D

this game was on the arcade platform and was not streamed, i recorded (pre) with the general TG rules and (post) by the old TG DK rules, only second time iv ever done the post game filming and it was very clumsy, but i think i got everything!

i will stream the recording at some point soon...

8) ;D 8)

corey.chambers:
Nice job! Yeah, I can update the list as soon as you are either verified by TG or you stream all of what you will be sending them and I will definitely be looking forward to checking it all out! :) Stream the pre-game, the game, and the post-game, it is all very interesting and useful for evaluation purposes.

JCHarrist:
Wow,congrats Jon! The list of million point players just keeps growing.

New badge coming up! :)

Xermon54:
Wow, that's a good score Fast_Eddie! For a first 1m+ game with two hammers, 1.025m is high! I'm impressed, I didn't expect that.

And don't worry even if you didn't get in top 10 (not even top 12, you came 1k short of Dave's score, you're 13th right now). I know that there will be a lot of new scores in the following weeks before the Kong Off 3, so keep playing to improve your score!

But I still know how you feel about coming very short of a score, trust me... haha.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version