High Score Lists > Donkey Kong Junior High Score List

Donkey Kong Jr. High Score List General Discussion

<< < (2/12) > >>

marky_d:

--- Quote from: Simpsons99 on June 27, 2013, 09:01:33 am ---Well I don'nt know if I like you going by those TG Scores only

My Millon Plus games are not on them..  Either is Bens Millon plus score

--- End quote ---

Ben's score was streamed so I imagine his 1.1 million game would qualify via peer review. He may even still have an archive of it. Do you still have the archive of your 1070k game anywhere?

Simpsons99:
I have the after game Video of the 1,073,800 score

homerwannabee:

--- Quote from: Simpsons99 on June 27, 2013, 09:29:20 am ---I have the after game Video of the 1,073,800 score

--- End quote ---

I guess the one main problem is this Brian.  How do we know you did not use 6 men plus an extra?  I believe you did 3 men plus an extra, but no one else can know that besides yourself.  Hence the unwillingness of some to include that score on some lists.

ChrisJBenn:

--- Quote from: homerwannabee on June 27, 2013, 09:34:54 am ---
--- Quote from: Simpsons99 on June 27, 2013, 09:29:20 am ---I have the after game Video of the 1,073,800 score

--- End quote ---

I guess the one main problem is this Brian.  How do we know you did not use 6 men plus an extra?  I believe you did 3 men plus an extra, but no one else can know that besides yourself.  Hence the unwillingness of some to include that score on some lists.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Any videos, such as those posted on youtube, which shows only the final moments of a game must demonstrate a restart to prove that the game was started with a 3 lives setting.
--- End quote ---

I'm using literally the exact same criteria as the DK HSL, guys.

Simpsons99:
I have never changed any settings on my DKJR Machine.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version