High Score Lists > Donkey Kong Junior High Score List

Donkey Kong Jr. High Score List General Discussion

(1/12) > >>

ChrisJBenn:
This is the general discussion thread for the Donkey Kong Jr. High Score List. Feel free to discuss anything concerning the list. IF you prefer you can always create a new topic. If it is relevant and needs to stay separate from the general discussion thread then that is great, otherwise it can probably just be merged to this general discussion thread. Please note that this thread and the posts in it contain the original discussions that used to be in the old DK Jr. HSL format.

TheSunshineFund:
My 1.037 game was technically not a ks game.  I died on E-4.

Steve

stella_blue:

--- Quote from: ChrisJBenn on June 27, 2013, 04:25:45 am ---
Related links:
List of DK Streamers See who is Streaming right now!
Donkey Kong Players Registry See where Players live in the World!
TwinGalaxies US Set Scoreboard
TwinGalaxies Arcade Scoreboard

--- End quote ---

Looks good, Chris.

My only suggestions would be to use the links to the "newer" TG scoreboards (where most of the incorrect dates have been fixed), and to link directly to the "Points" variation (since it's the only variation that TG currently tracks):

Twin Galaxies MAME Scoreboard
Twin Galaxies Arcade Scoreboard

Simpsons99:
Well I don'nt know if I like you going by those TG Scores only

My Millon Plus games are not on them..  Either is Bens Millon plus score

ChrisJBenn:

--- Quote from: Simpsons99 on June 27, 2013, 09:01:33 am ---Well I don'nt know if I like you going by those TG Scores only

My Millon Plus games are not on them..  Either is Bens Millon plus score

--- End quote ---

Your score's already up there, mate. Number 7. Live scores meet the criteria as noted above. I'm not only taking TG submissions, that's just where I'm starting as it's easy to grab a large chunk of the scores that are out there. I'm taking any and all scores that meet the criteria, as originally laid out by Corey.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version