Streaming > Streaming Events

The DK Open: WCR #3 is now open to *ALL* Donkey Kong players!

<< < (2/4) > >>

danman123456:
BOOM. Cool beans. The was some discussion about having an event for all and I was actually thinking of calling in the DK Open or DK Summer Slam :)

This sorta covers it. Perhaps I can help setup something  next month for everyone if there is still interest :)

Thanks again Gentlemen,
Dan

danman123456:
Ok I'm going to ask a stupid question. If someone who is still in the current Top 12 come KO3 time is in the Top 8 (Which should happen) do those scores not count then? (I'm going to assume they don't but just curious in case I missed it and I'm sure others will be wondering)

Gracias,
Dan

VON:
Hoooooooooooooj!

--- Quote from: VON on June 05, 2013, 08:26:42 pm ---So the top-seeded WildCard player gets the worst possible position in the KO3?  You guys need to fix that situation.

Anyways, these new developments pretty much spoiled all my plans, and I will not be playing in anymore of these WCR tournaments.

I'll be qualifying the old fashioned way, and I'll try and do so as soon as possible so I don't completely fuck over the current 12th place.

I am incredibly annoyed that my hand is being forced.  Details to follow on my blog.

--- End quote ---

Look, I didn't want to bust balls.  As it was initially drawn up, the structure for the WCR#3 did not in any way favor my personal goals with Donkey Kong; but Eric and John do us all a great service by organizing these events, so I didn't want to bother them with making changes to fit my needs.  Although I do very much appreciate that they listened to feedback from the community and responded.

This new tournament format has addressed all concerns I had with the initial structure.  I want back in, and I want to take one deep.

Xermon54:

--- Quote ---I want back in, and I want to take one deep.
--- End quote ---

There's only one place to take one deep, and it's in the man hole.

ChrisP:
Wildcard Rematch #3: The Kong Off 3 Wildcard Division Qualifier Tournament #1: The DK Open

hoo boy...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version