Other Lists > Steve's List Forum

Need Help With a List

(1/2) > >>

marinomitch13:
I'm trying to make a comprehensive list of arcade machine KSs that were videotaped before 1/31/11, preferably Hi-resolution videotapes and ones that were sent to TG (let's just say that I am trying to do my own historical research on CAGs ;) ). Here's what I have so far for possibilities:

Player....................Score..............Date.............KS Videotaped?.....Side Filmed From...........Hi-res?.........Sent to TG?
Tim Sczerby.........879,200.........8/17/2000.............(?).....................(left/right)...............(Hi-res?)...............?
Stephen Boyer.....801,700........10/31/2007............(?).....................(left/right)...............(Hi-res?)...............?
Stephen Boyer...........?...............3/30/2008.............(?).....................(left/right)...............(Hi-res?)...............?
Hank Chien........1,037,700.......9/13/2009...........Youtube....................right.......................Yes..................No   
Chris Enright.........862700........11/6/2009..............(?).....................(left/right)...............(Hi-res?)...............?
Hank Chien.........1,061,700....2/26-27/2010...........Yes........................right.......................Yes..................Yes     
Eric Howard..............?................7/4/2010...............(?).....................(left/right)...............(Hi-res?)...............?
Shayne Black............?...............8/18/2010..............(?).....................(left/right)...............(Hi-res?)...............?
Steve Wiebe.......1,064,500........8/30/2010..............(?)....................(left/right)...............(Hi-res?)...............?
Mark Kiehl.................?...............9/26/2010..............(?)....................(left/right)................(Hi-res?)...............?
David McCrary......914,200........12/15/2010...........twitch.....................right........................No..................No
Jonathan McCourt.....?.................1/1/2011...............(?).....................(left/right)...............(Hi-res?)...............?
Kyle Goewert............?................1/20/2011..............(?).....................(left/right)...............(Hi-res?)...............?

Please help me fill in the pertinent information that i am lacking! I think I most need to know of further KSs done by Billy Mitchell, Steve Wiebe, Dave McCrary or Hank Chien. If I have missed any other player's KSs that were recorded, let me know! If anyone that possess/owns these videotapes would be willing to link to them or share them with the community, that would be greatly appreciated (as I would like to be able to watch the end of the videotapes myself). Twitch streams work as well. Thanks!

LMDAVE:
Well, for the date you have listed is my first killscreen,

12/15/2010 914,200 twitch.tv only, web cam from right, not HD, not submitted to TG.

for the others:

4/4/11, 998,600 twitch.tv only, web cam from right, not HD, not submitted to TG
12/30/11 1,015,000 twitch.tv and DVD recorder, web cam from right, video cam from left, not HD, submitted to TG
9/12/12  1,026,700 twitch.tv only, web cam from right, not HD, not submitted to TG, (this is not a killscreen but is my PB)

All 3 killscreens and PB game are archived in my twitch account, my DVD (filmed from the left of 1,015,000) is 6.6Gb on my hard drive only.

hchien:
My 1,037,700 was only 1/2 recorded (starting at about 500K).  It was only 1/2 recorded with an ad lib verification at the end to show 3 men etc. because this was in the era when videotaped 1M scores were not allowed by TG, so many players including myself were not recording.  Unfortunately, many scores were "lost" during this time.

The last few minutes of my recording:

My first million point game of Donkey Kong (Arcade) - 1,037,700 kill screen

http://www.classicarcadegaming.com/forums/index.php?topic=2081.0 you can see how excited I was.  Nowadays that score wouldn't turn any heads.

The date was 9/13/09.  Recorded from the right.  HD.

If live/public (but not recorded) killscreens count, I have earlier ones.  Several scores you have up there were live/public, but not recorded (Jimmy Linderman, Ike Hall).  Ike Hall's 900K game was projected to an overhead with public viewers/TG refs present, but not recorded I believe.  If you are including these scores, you're probably missing a few (Ben Falls).

If you need fully recorded, then probably my first WR would be it. 2/26/10 - 2/27/10 (started before midnight, ended after midnight).  1,061,700.  Recorded from the right.  HD. 

I have to check my harddrive if I have any earlier.  I probably killscreened ~20 times by then. 

LMDAVE:
Have enough badges there, Hank? And they left out your Kong Off 1 winner badge, I see they have a kong off 2 winner badge.

marinomitch13:
Thanks for all the info, Dave and Hank.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version