General Donkey Kong Discussion > Donkey Kong Milestone Achievements

GOT 'EM PHIL! Tudose breaks the 1.5M barrier on DKJR!: 1,506,800!

(1/3) > >>

xelnia:
On October 22, the great Phil Tudose upped his own DKJR WR and, in the process, broke through the next 100k barrier on the game. With a final killscreen score of 1,506,800, Phil is first player to cross the 1.5M barrier! Overall, the game averages were similar to his 1.482M WR set a few weeks ago, but this time he was able to secure another 25k in death points. In fact, the only other "better" thing about this game was a new chain average WR of 10,517. That just means there's more for the taking! Congrats Phil...now play some DK3, sir.

Phil's game (WolfMAME 0.217) can be downloaded from MARP: http://replay.marpirc.net/inp/a/5/b/ptu_dkongjr_1506800_wolf217.zip

Hopefully he restreams or records a video of the INP soon.  :)

Flobeamer has graciously made a video of the performance:

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKbW67bbBGc
And, of course, stats:

Dallas Taylor:
People said I was crazy, it?s not possible. Fucking a right it?s possible!!!! King Tudose proves it!!! Incredible sir. Well done.

Xermon54:
Wht in da Phil  Kreygasm. I always expected greatness from you, but you still far exceeded my own expectations  Kreygasm
Kongrats mate!

GILLYKONG:
I seem to remember Dallas  telling me I was full of it.  over a year ago that 1.5 would happen. Get Job Phil. Now replay it on twitch so us non mame players can see it please.

homerwannabee:
Great job Phil. Over the past couple if years you went next level with this game. 1.5 is big big big.  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version