Streaming > Streaming Events

The Jimmy Linderman Memorial Tournament

<< < (2/3) > >>

johnbart:
Big thanks to Wags for making this tournament happen and to everyone who participated for bringing love to the memory and games of Jimmy. This is why I love this community and keep coming back.

Barra:
Thanks for hosting a great tournament Wags! Had fun playing some new stuff and also revisiting old classics. Also played some (lol) Mr. Do! too

This was a timely reminder that nothing in this life is constant, and that we should be thankful for every day we can spend doing what we love with those we love.

Jimmy sounded like an awesome person to be around and I regret not being able to meet or interact with him, but I've enjoyed the stories from all of those who were privileged enough to.

Jimmy may be gone but his scores and his legacy will live on forever. RIP

Synappzz:
Thank you Wags, and thank you Jimmy.  It was an honour to get to play some of your favourites. RIP

Evan04:
Thanks for hosting the tourney, great job

Fly:
Thanks for organizing this. I had a blast playing these games especially because it was for Jimmy. I thought I would learn a thing or two on them. All I learned was how hard they are. LOL! That and I'm still banned in Falcors chat. I just wanted to tell him GG a few times since he was crushing it.

Thanks again.

Fly

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version