General Donkey Kong Discussion > Donkey Kong Milestone Achievements

Matt Tecchio/Lyriell Scores 1,168,400 - Moves to #6 in World

(1/2) > >>

rayfinkel:
I felt obligated to make a congratulations thread for the newest top ten player and one of my best mates - Mr. Matthew Tecchio, aka Lyriell, aka Dad, aka the King of Australia, aka Mr. Do it for Doris, aka Lyriell Legend. As many of you know by now, several hours ago he scored 1,168,400 points - catapulting him into #6 in the world!

This journey has been fun to follow and I look forward to seeing what he does next. 1.2??

Congrats again, sir. Phil is now the new Guardian of the Top 10. Who will break through the Phil forcefield??

GILLYKONG:
You forgot Mr.TTT. GREAT JOB 2t's. Well said Justin he's for sure put in the work.

QAOP Spaceman:

Straya's best

Well done sir

homerwannabee:
Soooo awesome! 
  BibleThump BibleThump BibleThump

Lyriell:
Thank you for the kind words, Justin.

You are a great friend and I wouldn't have been able to get through to this point without your support.

To everyone who has listen to me whine and complain over the past few months, I'm eternally grateful.  It took a huge mental toll on me to get this done and I'm glad it's over. 
This community is fantastic and everyone is so supportive, you really all should give yourselves a pat on the back.

Let's see lots of winning from everyone!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version