Feedback > Comments and Suggestions

Badges?

<< < (2/20) > >>

danman123456:
Nope why not. Sounds that it could be cool.

Blazing Saddles We dont need no stinking badges

JCHarrist:

--- Quote from: xelnia on April 28, 2013, 03:08:32 am ---And for that matter, what are the cutoffs for the post-based member titles?

--- End quote ---

Right now the titles are just the forum defaults with DK related icons:

New Member - 0 posts:

Jr. Member - 25 posts:
Full Member - 50 posts:
Senior Member - 100 posts:
Elite Member - 250 posts:

There is one more level, but I won't ruin the surprise . ;)

So would these badges replace the post count icons or would it be avatars or something else? And what kind of achievements? Killscreeners and million point scorers seem obvious, but what else?

f_symbols:
We need a badge for reaching level 22 and NOT getting screenkilled  :o

VON:

--- Quote from: JCHarrist on April 28, 2013, 10:40:33 am ---So would these badges replace the post count icons or would it be avatars or something else?

--- End quote ---

I was thinking the badges could be displayed below the avatar somehow, though I have no idea if this forum software would support such a feature.

--- Quote from: JCHarrist on April 28, 2013, 10:40:33 am ---And what kind of achievements? Killscreeners and million point scorers seem obvious, but what else?

--- End quote ---

World record holder: points, no hammer, 1-1.
Competition winner: Kong Off, Wildcard Rematch, No Hammer March Madness.
Big start: 135K+(?)
Streaming badge of some sort?
Fireball jumping badge...

A badge system could generate greater profile personalization and promote more competition and involvement throughout the community.

V3rby:
i think its a great idea!

its some sort of achivement then, i mean everybody can do lots of replys on any topic to get a new status, but gameplay achivements are a refreshing idea, i guess.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version