Related Games > Donkey Kong Junior

Jungle strats

(1/2) > >>

Barra:
Post your vids/tips/questions for the jungle stage here

Barra:
Jump to the 3rd vine at the very start of the board, it seems to throw off the red snapjaw at the top sometimes causing him to come down one of the vines with a fruit on it

tudose:

--- Quote from: Barra on March 31, 2019, 07:17:02 pm ---Jump to the 3rd vine at the very start of the board, it seems to throw off the red snapjaw at the top sometimes causing him to come down one of the vines with a fruit on it

--- End quote ---

here is a good reason to jump to that third vine at the start...the timings on this are a bit iffy, but i think they can be worked on. sort of depends on how accurate your initial jump to the third vine is(jumping early will land you on second vine). this relies on the top snapjaw going down the apple vine, and the middle snapjaw going all the way down to bottom vine as you climb(this happens fairly often). if youre going for that early double on the apple anyway, then finding a solid timing for this jump is worth looking in to. getting a quick double with the left papaya(?) is pretty consistent after this triple(whether its the two reds, or one red and one blue)

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wJQ3tkwXjA

Synappzz:
Excuse my very shaky video, not sure if it will be inline or attached.  It?s a different take on the topmost apple, I haven?t seen it in anybody?s videos so not sure if it?s a new discovery.  Basically if you drop the top apple from the left of the vine and immediately stick your arm out to the left, it will bag snappers even a little more left than usual AND still bag the ones on the lower vine.

Synappzz:
apparently I suck , and don't know how to post a video inline

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version