General Donkey Kong Discussion > The Kong Off

kong off 7

(1/9) > >>

RichieKnucklez:
You guys all know I’m not an internet guy. Seldom hang out on forums. Facebook and Instagram is my only window into the cyber world.  I just wanted to say it saddens me when I hear secondhand that people are bad mouthing me and the event I work so hard to give back to the community. I have never disrespected anyone on this site  ( maybe Wes, but that is another story )  Jeff has always been a big help for me and he will be missed at Kong Off  seven. Even though the attendance by most of the best players Is going to be weak, we are going to do our best to put on a great show.  The space they gave me this year is limited and I could only fit 12 but I have another 10 spares in case a game goes down. I am even more saddened how the community which was once so strong has been split down the middle due to ( The elephant in the arcade ) .  All I ask is going forward if anyone wants to participate in the Kong off please contact me directly at richie@Richieknucklez.games .  I would like to start the healing process, and bring any Arcade contest to a higher platform. With all of the duties I have to perform the streaming is being handled by Billy Junior and Jason Spindler with the help of Dan Dejardins over the phone.  i’m sure we are all going to have fun, like we have in the past I just wish none of this would’ve ever happened so I’d see faces like Vince Lemay, Steve Wiltshire, Dean Saglio, etc. for me it’s all about having fun (and selling marquees! Lol) I myself have learned to not take the little things so serious. I don’t want to die because of a stress induced heart attack. Especially over a Monkey and a plumber.    I wish everyone the best and I hope you tune in .

Richie Knucklez

dnickolas:
I’d be playing right now if they’d let me in. :)

homerwannabee:
Wait, so you have only 12 because they are limiting your space?  That's worse than anything I imagined.  I thought it was by design or that you sold off 10, and only had 12 this time around.   

As far as the tournament. I'm 100% supportive.  I don't care who attends.  I just like competition, and if the event brings about competition I'm going to watch it.
I'm excited for the streams, and know just like every year there will be some big moments.   Should be fun to watch.  8)

RichieKnucklez:
Thanks George, Your kill screen last year was one hell of a way to kick off the event

Mitch Mitchell:
Watched the setup stream last night until just after midnight, looking forward to it starting man; thanks for investing so much time and energy.

Be well,
-Mitch

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version