Blogs > Player Blogs

Castle Kong Dev Blog

(1/7) > >>

chud575:
Hi Guys,

My name is Josh Chudnovsky, and for the last 5 years I've been tinkering with an homage to Donkey Kong aptly titled "Castle Kong".  The story about PauperBoy saving PrincessGirl from the evil BaronMan.  And I'm happy to say I've finally finished it.  There's even a cabinet!

This seemed like the most relevant place to post this.  What I was hoping to do was share the game here and get some feedback.  I'd also like to extend an invite to the 40 players who have scored 1,000,000+ pts to a streaming, winner take all, 10k$ grand prize tournament.  If you know one of these great players please let them know for me, and I will be trying to reach out to each of them separately as well.

I will be posting more about the game on this thread, some screens, etc, and answering any questions.

If you want to check out the webpage, that's http://www.drowningmonkeys.com/castle-kong/

danman123456:
Thats very cool! Just checked the website I'm sure the Top 40 folks (and anyone else for that matter) would love to help you out as much as I can (with 10,000 things ive got going on) with this project!

Shoot me a message i think im still 21st or 22nd or something :D

Dan!

hooch66:
I'm nowhere near top anything in this game but this looks really cool.

chud575:

--- Quote from: danman123456 on January 09, 2019, 09:50:59 am ---Thats very cool! Just checked the website I'm sure the Top 40 folks (and anyone else for that matter) would love to help you out as much as I can (with 10,000 things ive got going on) with this project!

Shoot me a message i think im still 21st or 22nd or something :D

Dan!

--- End quote ---

Awesome, thanks Dan

chud575:

--- Quote from: hooch66 on January 09, 2019, 11:56:52 am ---I'm nowhere near top anything in this game but this looks really cool.

--- End quote ---

Thanks hooch. Doesn't mean I wouldn't want your feedback too! :-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version