Streaming > Streaming Events

Race to 1 Millon points on Donkey Kong Mame and Arcade Event!

(1/4) > >>

Simpsons99:
Details about the Event this time around Donkey Kong Mame and Arcade Versons.. Race to 1 Millon Points. Everyone can Play even players that have gotten over a Millon before. Normail DK Settings. Mame must be recorded using Wolf106. Arcade must be recorded on Twitch . Prizes is a Steve Wiebe Signed Card! A Brian *The Big Bird Hater * Allen Prize pack. Then some Extra signed cards i have gotten from Players. All players should contact me at my e-mail if Interested at simpsons99@yahoo.com Now who's In?

Any questions feel free to ask!

marinomitch13:
Cool idea Brian.

When does this officially start. You should maybe give some time for everyone to have a good chance to read about this taking place first, just to be fair.

Simpsons99:
Ty Mitch it's the samething  i did last year for the Race to 500k Event but did'nt have Arcade it was just Mame Wolf106

I will  give enough time to get the word out .. That this is happening..   Before Event Starts.

corey.chambers:
Obviously, my next goal is to achieve the coveted goal of one million points. Vincent says I should just aim for 1.05M points. When ever this starts, I am already trying for that goal now. I wouldn't care if I am the last to do it, as long as it is accomplished. :)

Simpsons99:
I'm completely shocked!   I had many people sending me message..  Please Add Arcade verson so i can play it allso.  That was during the 500k Event Last Year.

Right now i'm lucky to have Maybe 5 or 6 People interested in doing this.

To think i got more responds on FB  then on a DK Fourms Site!

I think thats really sad.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version