Related Games > Donkey Kong 3

Donkey Kong 3 is nothing like Space Firebird!

(1/4) > >>

homerwannabee:
Just had to get this out there.  After years of thinking about playing Space Firebird I finally got around to playing it.  I am sorry, but whoever thought Donkey Kong 3 is in any relation to that game is on something.  Not my cup of tea as a game, and I didn't do so well in it.  Another proof that Space Firebird is almost nothing like Donkey Kong 3.  The similarities are as follows.  Both are shooters, both have stuff explode once in awhile, and both have enemies flyby in formations once in awhile.  But after that it's as different as night, and day.

Simpsons99:
I remember you saying Space Firebird was like DK3...   I thought How!

TY for your remarks on Marp George!

marky_d:
Naw, it's more like Frogs and Spiders.  ;)

homerwannabee:

--- Quote from: Simpsons99 on April 09, 2013, 06:07:25 pm ---I remember you saying Space Firebird was like DK3...   I thought How!

TY for your remarks on Marp George!

--- End quote ---

That is what someone wrote on Wikipedia in regards to Donkey Kong 3.  I wonder if they really even played the game more than once or twice.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donkey_Kong_3

"The game is a simplistic shooter which actually incorporates many ideas from an older game entitled Space Firebird and adapts them into a new setting, which consists of only three repeating rounds, requiring the player to defend flowers as the objective rather than have any specific long-term goal in mind."

Simpsons99:
Like it says on the back of my TG  I'm 2 in the world on Space Firebird!  And thats my old scores!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version