Forum Archive > Score Submission Threads

Remix Submission Thread

<< < (15/15)

GILLYKONG:
Thx guys Kreygasm

xelnia:

--- Quote from: GILLYKONG on October 12, 2021, 03:13:37 am ---Triple Crown REMIX killscreen Completed 1,161,800 so happy. I'm so blind I'm so happy  to have this in the bag. Want
A higher score  for  sure but springs are just killing  my score. I would have e to guess that's the worst springs average of any dk game lol.  Finally Finally Finally the new rainbow
kit to boot even!!! https://www.twitch.tv/gillkong/v/1174538693?sr=a&t=8888s

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: GILLYKONG on October 12, 2021, 02:16:59 pm ---For transparency I was watching  my verification process  to make sure I got everything. I noticed  I was in cocktail  mode all dips down l. I'm glad I showed the settings  screen  you can see clearly. I will be changing dips now for. Dk submissions.  New board new kit. Will verification after next dk game as well.

--- End quote ---

Wow bbb! Only thing left to KS is D2K!  Kappa

Sock has informed me that the Rainbow kit is just a color PROM swap and there's no code changes, or even any sprite changes. So I'm fine with putting this on the scoreboard...although a community discussion would've been nice first.  :) <stirpot>

Also, the cocktail switch is Player's Choice, so that's not an issue. Anyway, verified and updated on the DK Remix HSL! Congrats!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version