Feedback > Comments and Suggestions

Donkey Kong PCB's are hard to find for me. I need help.

<< < (2/2)

raulito:

--- Quote from: YesAffinity on February 09, 2018, 12:30:02 pm ---Call Mike's.  He probably just wants to make sure a potential buyer is getting the right board set of their cab, etc.  Or possibly he doesn't have any on hand, but it's still worth a call.

And Aaron's price is fair and reasonable.  That's the going rate on private part-to-private party sales of a working board set.

--- End quote ---

:) ;) MikesArcade.com's channel is in You Tube,and so am I. He has several videos about fixing videos and demos about GBS-8200 CGA to VGA Converter. Even so,I am ready to accept Aaron's offer anyway. The reasons why I am really interested in doing so,is because 1) I saw several videos of MikesArcade.com on You Tube,showing that it's possible to play Donkey Kong /Donkey Kong Junior in a PC Monitor with a 4:3 aspect ratio,via CGA to VGA converter. 2) Mike's Arcade told me that I need a Nintendo to Jamma,a GBS-8200 CGA to VGA converter and a monitor with 4:3 aspect ration,in order to play both games with absolutely no need to build or buy any arcade cabinet.  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version