Streaming > General Streaming Discussion

What in the actual >:(

<< < (2/3) > >>

timhett:
I highly recommend using auto archive, also recording locally, and exporting to youtube.

muscleandfitness:

--- Quote from: marky_d on December 20, 2016, 02:28:20 pm ---I don't think they care. If I remember correctly, they took down justin.tv without warning, eradicating everyone's highlights without batting an eye.

--- End quote ---
  lol they all went to my vids lol classic

krehztim:
My broadcasts are also all gone, but my highlights are still there (all 4 of them).  For my KS, I downloaded it and I also uploaded to YT.  It would be nice to know the timeframe, though.

timhett:

--- Quote from: krehztim on December 20, 2016, 06:42:17 pm ---My broadcasts are also all gone, but my highlights are still there (all 4 of them).  For my KS, I downloaded it and I also uploaded to YT.  It would be nice to know the timeframe, though.

--- End quote ---

Not sure what you were doing Spaceman, but if your highlights are also still there, it could be from not highlighting.  Archived broadcasts just mean they save them for about 2 weeks or so.  Highlights should be saved.  Again, export, download, etc those important highlights.

QAOP Spaceman:
Thx everyone, I just assumed videos were saved by default  FailFish

All that's been lost to posterity is an old (and often intoxicated) man ranting about potatoes and yelling a lot.

The CK KS I saved as an inp and sent to Jry as well. I'll probably upload it to my Youtube channel.

I reckon I'll be going for 600k + over the holidays, so it's all moot anyway  <stirpot> <popcorn>

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version