Blogs > Player Blogs

Blogman421

(1/5) > >>

lakeman421:
Since I havent posted much recently, I decided to start a thread and update on what I have been up to, and what my future goals are gaming and non-gaming related.  I am now currently living in my hometown of Concord, NH with my sister.  It was a lot of work and a process.  While I was moving my stuff, I was also helping my grandmother move into a new home.  After I got settled in, I started applying to jobs and currently in the interview process with Apple.  Hopefully I will be starting a new career soon with a great company.

As for gaming, I have been pretty low key.  I have spent a lot of time with family a friends I havent seen much of since I moved to AZ three years ago.  I took one trip to Funspot and reclaimed a couple records, and ran into one of my friends I havent seen in a while.  He was the first person to give me any DK advice, which made it a lot of fun to catch up with him.  My cabs are still at my mom's house until I have my own place where I can keep them.  So I will not be playing much for a while.  I have been playing a few games on MAME lately with my new project computer.  I bought a HP Probook 4710s for 100 bucks to play around with, and got MAME working just fine.  I was having keyboard issues with it last night cause the ribbon cable wont stay in now.  So hopefully i can get that up and running again to get me by.

I currently have no gaming goals for now, but I recently got into hiking in NH with friends and family.  I did a minor hike a few weeks ago at Arethusa Falls which was over four miles long.  The ultimate goal around here is to do all 48 mountains with over 4000 elevation.  I did my first one a couple weeks ago at Mt Monroe.  This hike brought me to over 5300 feet and was over 7 miles for the hike.  I had a Long Trail Green Blaze IPA at the summit.  One of the best tasting beers and a fantastic views.  I think I will be recording each hike I do on here and what beer I have.  I think this will be a fun personal goal of mine and I look forward to recording my progress here.

lakeman421:
September 4th 2016
Mt Monroe
Elevation: 5371
Summit Beer: Long Trail Green Blaze IPA

lakeman421:
September 24th 2016
North Twin Mountain
Elevation: 4760
Summit Beer: Smuttynose Finest Kind IPA

lakeman421:
September 24th 2016
South Twin Mountain
Elevation: 4902
Summit Beer: Smuttynose Vunderbar Pilsner

Did both North Twin and South Twin last Saturday.  11 miles total and two different summits.  3 checked off and 45 to go.

f_symbols:
wow hi <HeyGuys>

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version