Forum Archive > Team DKF IGBY Discussion

Metal Slug Discussion

(1/2) > >>

xelnia:
Thread for Metal Slug strategy and tips.

Chosen by: Twin Galaxies

ROMset: mslug (requires neogeo) (Play on RU)
BIOS: Default (Europe MVS Ver. 2)
Internal Defaults
----------------------
Hero: 3
Difficulty: Level 4
Play Time: 60
Blood: ON or OFF

aarontruitt:
Hey Jry or Anybody,

Can't seem to get metal slug to run in .175 and I have neogeo.zip in my roms folder. Anybody know what the issue could be? Thanks!

xelnia:

--- Quote from: aarontruitt on July 08, 2016, 09:14:17 pm ---Hey Jry or Anybody,

Can't seem to get metal slug to run in .175 and I have neogeo.zip in my roms folder. Anybody know what the issue could be? Thanks!

--- End quote ---

Are you using the roms from the 175 pack I posted? neogeo has changed over the years so if you have an older version it won't work.

aarontruitt:
Yes, I am using the roms you provided. Daniel showed me how to load MAME in the command line instead of UI and it seems to be working! Thanks Jerry and Daniel. Now I just have to not suck at all of these games!

Barra:
There are hidden prisoners on each stage
If you capture all of the prisoners (usually around 10), you'll get 100k bonus at the end of the stage. You also get another 10k if you have the tank at the end of the stage
If you die, you lose all of your prisoners.

After work Ill update with locations of the prisoners (cant remember myself), but for the first stage they are just after you drive up the waterfall/creek thing (right before the boss), shoot the rocks above and you'll see your shots hitting something. There are 4 prisoners up there

:)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version