(1/3) > >>

xelnia:
Thread for Big Kong strategy and tips.

Chosen by: Donkey Kong Forum

ROMset: bigkong (requires parent ckong)
Lives: 3
Bonus Life: 7000

krehztim:
Would love to see if there is any rhyme or reason with the barrel direction in this sadistic "game".  I seem to have plateaued at L5. 

Barra:

--- Quote from: krehztim on June 25, 2016, 06:23:50 pm ---Would love to see if there is any rhyme or reason with the barrel direction in this sadistic "game".  I seem to have plateaued at L5.

--- End quote ---

Cheap way to pass this board is use the floor skip (same as CK)

krehztim:

--- Quote from: Barra on June 25, 2016, 06:32:49 pm ---

--- End quote ---

Yes, if i could pull that off, you'd be correct sir.   FailFish

Barra:

--- Quote from: krehztim on June 25, 2016, 07:26:25 pm ---
--- Quote from: Barra on June 25, 2016, 06:32:49 pm ---

--- End quote ---

Yes, if i could pull that off, you'd be correct sir.   FailFish

--- End quote ---

:D
I'll do up a pic to show you where to stand. If you position yourself correctly theres no reason you shouldn't get it at least 90% of the time.

Basically you want the back half of his foot to be directly above the top of the triangle in the girder, as shown by the yellow line here:

Technically, the only variable is how many pixels forward you move before you jump, and so you'll need to practice pressing jump+right at the exact same time. Do it a few times and you'll get a feel for it.
Also, if Jumpman's feet aren't in the stationary position like the picture, just jump once and he'll land like that.

You have plenty of time to get it lined up right, and eventually the only thing that kills you is if you rush.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version