Forum Archive > Team DKF IGBY Discussion

General IGBY Discussion

<< < (2/6) > >>

xelnia:

--- Quote from: Barra on June 30, 2016, 09:05:20 am ---Is there going to be a download for all of the applicable ROMs?

--- End quote ---

Of course.  <Tim>

xelnia:
Game list is out! There are now individual threads for discussion about each game. Good luck mates, kick some ass!

106 pack
175 pack

Games UNAVAILABLE in WolfMAME 106
Ketsui
Marvel vs. Capcom
VS. Super Mario Bros.

Games UNAVAILABLE at Retro Uprising
Big Kong
Ketsui
Mortal Kombat
Paperboy
VS. Super Mario Bros.
Zero Time

QAOP Spaceman:

Thx for the packs of ROMs Jry  Kreygasm

Good luck, cobbas!

xelnia:
I'll be tracking our progress in a fancy spreadsheet:

IGBY 2016 DKF Scoreboard

"DKF Top 8" tab is a breakdown of our top 8 scores on each game, color-coded to show our strongest (green) to weakest (red) games. The "Team Standings" tab is another breakdown of our points per game, plus a small comparison of all the teams. I plan to update it several times a day throughout the contest. Let me know if you want any other information. It's pretty useless this early on, but it's there for those that are interested.

xelnia:
We're a few hours away from the halfway point in the tourney. As of this post, Team DKF is in 2nd place behind MARP, trailing by 242 points. We have 8 submissions on each game and so far we're the only team that does. This means MARP will pull ahead even more if they fill out their scoreboard on their remaining games (MK, Pandora's, Paperboy). Worst case scenario, they could pull ahead by 508 points. That's truly worst case...they would need to get the maximum points with their remaining 5 slots. They could definitely push it over 400 though.

So, let's go good I reckon...and everything or whatever.

Dinos
1943 Kai
SF2
Metamorphic Morphing Beast Force

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version