Feedback > Comments and Suggestions

Suggestion: New Emote

(1/3) > >>

CaptainJivePants:

Dear DKF,

I humbly submit the following for your consideration:
* The Jimmy Houston <jimmyhouston> hidden emote has stormed the DKF shoutbox, quite easily seeing at least twice the usage of many classics like  <Roy> , <Wiebe> ,  <Walter> , and possibly even  <Billy>  himself.  <stirpot>   
* There are several DKF members who have created their own emotes for Twitch, some of which are being referenced or used fairly frequently in the DKF shoutbox, Twitch chats, and other places classic gamers (CAGgots tend to visit.
* The emotes are a part of DKF that most seem to find fun and/or useful ( <Pigger> as long as your s.o. is okay with them (I don't talk about such things (unless it comes up organically (like when discussing Crystal)))). <Mruczek> Given these facts and observations, I think Management should consider adding one or more new emotes to the DKF shoutbox every so often.  Personally, I think one every 6 months or 2 per year would suffice, and would also prevent emote dilution and maintain the integrity and level of rhetoric we are accustomed to here at DKF.

Regardless of whether it happens or not, I really started this as a way to ask which "DKF emote" (i.e. created or used by those in or around the DKF community) folks would most like to see in the DKF chitbox. I have to go try and compile a list before I respond myself, but I look forward to hearing your responses.

Sincerely,
 FailFish CaptainJivePants FailFish

WCopeland:
There are so many great ones to choose from.

QAOP Spaceman:

--- Quote from: CaptainJivePants on February 10, 2016, 03:35:13 pm ---Given these facts and observations,
--- End quote ---

<Tim>

ROFL

xelnia:

Barra:
HeyGuys

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version