Related Games > DK and DKJR Remix

Donkey Kong Remixed

<< < (2/36) > >>

marinomitch13:

--- Quote from: Sock Master on September 08, 2015, 07:18:03 pm ---Barrels go to 100% controllable.

--- End quote ---

Robbie must be crying tears of joy.  Kreygasm

ChrisP:
This is awesome.

Alright everybody, make sure you make your misgivings known! Because if you let this come out without doing so, you surrender the right to all the neverending bitchin' that you do about D2K. ;D

However, I am very curious - if this isn't MAME that we're seeing in the video, what ARE you running it in?

Sock Master:
It's running in MAME in the video, but it's a modified build that supports the unused 5th ROM socket that is in the DK 4 board stack.   (I was surprised that MAME does not support ROMs in that socket, actually.   Has that socket never been used before, ever??)

ChrisP:
Honestly I'd never even heard of that empty slot in the 4-board and was very surprised to come to know of it. I have no hands-on experience with a 4-board though.

At any rate, I've read a fair amount about DK boards and the things people do with them, and to my knowledge, nobody has ever made use of this socket for any purpose. I'm curious why it's there at all. Might be some sort of Radarscope remnant, or a bit of the design that never came to be utilized (a la the unused "200" and "falling pie" sprites).

weiwovaseiba:
This thread, I like,
this game I want!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version