High Score Lists > Donkey Kong High Score Lists

DK Individual Level and Stage Records

<< < (2/46) > >>

ChrisP:
I'm kinda tempted to put up a bounty for an 8,000 elevators...

Xermon54:

--- Quote ---I'm kinda tempted to put up a bounty for an 8,000 elevators...
--- End quote ---

I don't recommend you to do that! If you do, you'll need to give Dean and Jeff a bunch of money! haha.

I know that Jeff and Dean did 8k+ a few times (if not more than a few times). I think Jeff once told me he had done a 8,400 elevator (on stage 5+, obviously). That should be pretty much the realistic maximum (when taking the three prizes, obviously).

VON:
Yeah that bounty would be snatched up immediately.  Out of curiosity I just tested the difficulty in achieving an 8000 point elevator: I loaded up a save-state and scored 8400 on my very first try.  Granted I did a number of things I would never do in a serious game (went for the middle prize immediately, took the top-shelf), but money changes things.

Now a barrel bounty might be interesting.  I have scored over 18K from a save-state, but will likely never come especially close to that in a real game.  16K, sure.  17K, hmmm, not so sure.  And 18K, well that would just be huge.

ChrisP:
You two are very honest fellows!  ;D

Xermon54:
My pleasure, Chris!

But you could give a BIG bounty for the first person to get 5x800 points on all five blue smashes on 1-1. Like a 1k bounty, that would be cool! Trust me, no one will ever achieve it! Like you just said, we are honest fellows! So trust me on this one, trust me!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version