Blogs > Player Blogs

Mitch's Gaming Goals

<< < (3/54) > >>

marinomitch13:
Haha, exactly, Chris. After simply learning a few patterns, BT becomes a game where one would gladly sacrifice multiple men just to save the peppers.

marinomitch13:
Facepalm: I just now realized that the Burgertime at my local arcade is most likely on the hardest setting that still gives extra men! I just played a game on MAME on TG settings and got 1m+ on my first try before I just ended it. Wow.

I think I will just edit my list to be in accordance with the local arcade settings on this one (next time I'm at the arcade I'll pay attention to how much is needed to earn each man and add this to the list), since the point is to master the game -which requires me learning the patterns still (at least for the first run-through of boards). Besides, I wanna put 1m+ up for the highscore at the arcade anyway  8) .

marinomitch13:
So, my local arcade owners were nice enough to let me have the arcade all to myself today (their typical day off), since they will be away in Sioux Falls picking up a machine for their own collection. Today I'll be playing some more BT and trying to get above 500k as well as attempting some of my quicker DK goals. I'll also be starting to practice Joust today as well. If I'm able to get through some of the things on my checklist, I might just attempt the 5m+ on T&F as well starting around 6 or 7pm. Sorry I don't have a tripod, otherwise I would stream it :( .

marinomitch13:
Day 7 on BT: 1m+. First game of the day too! I'm in a safe spot currently, so it's not over yet! I'll see what I can get with the rest of my men/peppers!

marinomitch13:
Final score 1,104,750! Now onto Joust!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version