Author Topic: Lost a son gained a father this week  (Read 1857 times)

Offline DKJR

• Awards
Lost a son gained a father this week
« on: July 10, 2014, 02:26:00 pm »
I'm happy yet sadden by this weeks events, I just moved to my new house along with my 3 uprights. everyone made the trip ok. I played one game of Junior and then the monitor shit out. No neck glow :'(
But before this tragedy I had scheduled a pick up of a 100% working DK cab for only $400 a hour and half from my house. I'm running east to Clinton, IA to pick up my first DK. I will trouble shoot Jr. with that. But more exciting I will be turning this into a D2K. I bought the original silk screen art set from a KLOV member there was only 25 set made by Rich at This Old Game and I paid more for this art package than for this cab. I will be posting updates on restoring and painting and getting this D2K to show floor quality. I will also fix Jr. down the road. Have a good weekend everyone!

Tony
DKJR pb 721k & 621k (KS) DK pb 357k
Member for 10 Years DKJR Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Donkey Kong Genius

Re: Lost a son gained a father this week
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2014, 07:21:38 pm »
When you want to play Junior, just put the Junior pcb into the DK cab. I assume that you know that but I wanted to be sure.

mschwartz01

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2014, 07:33:11 am »
You could always repair the monitor in the DKJR! Measure your B+ and start with a cap kit!

Offline DKJR

• Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2014, 02:16:50 pm »
Yeah I'll trouble shoot to see if its monitor or power supply but I'll 100% be fixing JR. before winter sets in. I got a buddy here on the forum who is bring me down a good monitor in August. So Fall will be restore and repair time.
TR
DKJR pb 721k & 621k (KS) DK pb 357k
Member for 10 Years DKJR Killscreener Twitch Streamer