Author Topic: DKF CAG-Tapping Tourney #1  (Read 24847 times)

Offline marinomitch13

• Spring Jumper
    • How to Play DK
    • Awards
Re: DKF CAG-Tapping Tourney #1
« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2014, 02:40:35 am »
Only a couple days left on this. Not too much participation, but lots of learning was had on Tut. I wasn't expecting too much the first time around. I'm thinking that this Game Bashing tourney might be a better way to conjure up the DKF players to put up scores on different titles -as that was the main point at my feeble attempt. Definitely a lot more incentive when different sites are competing. My idea may have to bow out (which I wouldn't mind) if the organizers of those Bashing tourneys succeed and are willing to keep organizing more tourneys after this first one. Lovit!
"Thou hast made us for Thyself, and our heart is restless until it finds its rest in Thee." -Augustine, Confessions.
Member for 11 Years IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline marinomitch13

• Spring Jumper
    • How to Play DK
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: August 07, 2014, 11:06:20 pm »
I never really tied up this thread. Basically, it seems to me that it would be a lot better to simply go with the IBGY events instead of doing just these DKF ones. They seem to achieve the ultimate purpose this proposed idea was meant to meet as well as they are a lot more inclusive and exciting.

If anyone has any objections to me just letting this idea go, let me know (though, I'd really rather let it go  ;D ... the guys who organized the IGBY event did a lot better job at organizing and coordinating their event than I could ever hope of doing for this sort of event... props to them!).
"Thou hast made us for Thyself, and our heart is restless until it finds its rest in Thee." -Augustine, Confessions.
Member for 11 Years IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline stella_blue

• High Score Moderator
  • Spring Jumper
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2014, 04:04:34 am »
it would be a lot better to simply go with the IBGY events

I'm guessing that IBGY refers to the Internet Bashing Goat of the Year.

Quite a few nominees for that one, based on shoutbox commentary alone.   ;)

DK High Score 
  (L22-1)
DK Level 1-1 
DK No Hammer 
  (L15-2)
Member for 11 Years Most Time Online DK 1M Point Scorer DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline marinomitch13

• Spring Jumper
    • How to Play DK
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2014, 09:47:35 am »
Haha. Yes. Bashing goats.  ;D