Author Topic: DK Ballers Season II  (Read 6195 times)

Offline LMDAVE

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
DK Ballers Season II
« on: March 16, 2014, 01:40:29 pm »
Any of you who enjoyed the NCAA basketball brackets last year, I'm doing it again, and opening it up to anyone here and some friends of mine. Just for fun and bragging rights.

Brackets will be ready for selection later this evening, join at the link below.

https://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/quickenloansbracket/group/98534/join?key=e67ed797877e6043
Donkey Kong (Arcade): 1,108,100

Donkey Kong 1-1: 12,900

http://twitch.tv/LMDAVE
Member for 11 Years DK 1.1M Point Scorer Winner of a community event Blogger DK 1M Point Scorer DK Killscreener Former DK Level 1-1 World Record Holder Twitch Streamer

Offline LMDAVE

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
Re: DK Ballers Season II
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2014, 07:25:19 am »
C'mon, 2 days left, fill in some spots.

Jeff Wolfe....What's Gonzaga gonna do?

Ross - Which Oregon team is going to show up this year?

Hank - Harvard's representing this year (will they be one and done?)

Mitch - Are you going to pick some upsets this year, or go with favorites?

Member for 11 Years DK 1.1M Point Scorer Winner of a community event Blogger DK 1M Point Scorer DK Killscreener Former DK Level 1-1 World Record Holder Twitch Streamer

hchien

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2014, 07:50:20 am »
Hank - Harvard's representing this year (will they be one and done?)

You never know, they beat the #3 seed last year in the 1st round.  Although I wouldn't put any money on it.

I'll probably sign up tomorrow.  I need to win that $1 billion. 

Offline D.B. Cooper

• Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2014, 09:20:41 am »

Ross - Which Oregon team is going to show up this year?

Well, it won't be the Beavers as they haven't sniffed the tournament since Gary Payton was playing point guard (1990).  We do however have the best baseball team in the country and plan on winning that tournament.
Dick Moreland
Member for 10 Years Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline Milehighdt

• Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2014, 07:35:51 pm »
Gonzaga will lose before I want them to, but I have to at least pick them to make the final four(someday it will happen). Bracket filled and added, good luck everyone.  :)
DK (Arcade) 1,129,700
DK No-hammer (Arcade) 768800 Killscreen
DK No-hammer (mame japan set)  524600 level 21-4
Member for 11 Years DKJR Killscreener Winner of a community event Individual Board Record Holder IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member DK No-Hammer Killscreener IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member Former CK World Record Holder - MAME DK 1.1M Point Scorer DK 1M Point Scorer Former DK No-Hammer World Record Holder DK Killscreener Twitch Streamer CK Killscreener

Offline VON

• Elite Member
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2014, 04:21:03 pm »
Joinzored.

Thanks Dave.

Offline marinomitch13

• Spring Jumper
    • How to Play DK
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2014, 04:39:08 pm »
Mitch - Are you going to pick some upsets this year, or go with favorites?

;)

I don't keep up with college basketball, nor do I currently trust my ability to evaluate which sources are reliable in helping to pick upsets; so I just go with the rankings.
"Thou hast made us for Thyself, and our heart is restless until it finds its rest in Thee." -Augustine, Confessions.
Member for 11 Years IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline LMDAVE

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2014, 08:05:25 am »
I listened to a radio show yesterday where they made their picks on which mascot would win against the other mascot. But, yeah can't go wrong with just picking the favorites, you'll be at the top of the list most of the tournament unless a major upset happens. Just fun to predict and pick some of the upsets.

hchien

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2014, 05:26:04 am »
You never know, they beat the #3 seed last year in the 1st round.

[12] Harvard vs [5] Cinncinnati
61-57

konghusker

« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2014, 05:30:56 pm »
Another disappointment for Nebraska.  We couldn't buy a basket.  A good season overall and showing promise with the new coach.  Oh well. 

Offline LMDAVE

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2014, 07:00:44 pm »
Lot of upsets with Dayton winning another one, I'd like to see Harvard come back and Beat Mich St. right now.

Hank, you missed out on the bracket!

Offline LMDAVE

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2014, 08:05:29 am »
That was an exciting first week of the tournament, a lot of brackets got busted.

Action continues tonight with 4 games, but I have to admit tomorrow night is all the good games Im waiting to see.

I still have all 4 of my final four team still alive (so do a few others).

Offline marinomitch13

• Spring Jumper
    • How to Play DK
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2014, 04:54:14 pm »
Looks like Ross won this! Kongrats, Ross!
"Thou hast made us for Thyself, and our heart is restless until it finds its rest in Thee." -Augustine, Confessions.
Member for 11 Years IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline VON

• Elite Member
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2014, 06:07:15 pm »
Crazy tournament!

Highest combined seeds in championship game ever!

Also, if UConn wins, they will be the second highest seed in history to win, and if UK wins, they will tie for highest seed to ever win.

This is why, for me, the NCAA tournament is the greatest American sporting event, and it's not even close. Although I am pretty excited about next year's FBS playoff.

Offline LMDAVE

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2014, 07:31:57 am »
Yeah, this was a crazy tournament for picking. Congrat Ross!

I'd like to see Kentucky win, but seeing how UCONN handled Florida, that may be hard unless you believe in Kentucky - "Team of Destiny".