Author Topic: Twin Galaxy's DEAD!  (Read 19547 times)

Offline Mary McManus

• Awards
Twin Galaxy's DEAD!
« on: December 04, 2013, 03:16:02 pm »
It took 6 years for Karma to come but I'm glad I was there to see it!

Twin Galaxy's did not care nor did most of the gamming community when I was screwed. I was basicly laughed at for standing up for myself and proving I was in the right.

So I will give a response given to me when I spoke out defending myself several years ago:  my respones to the death of Walters vision "FORMERLY" known as Twin Galaxy's..........."NOT A SINGLE F&@K WAS GIVEN THAT DAY! HA HA HA YOU GOT SCREWED!

This was basicly the attitude given to me by most of the gaming scene

Twin Galaxy's  : Born 1981- Died 2013 may you never rest in piece!

The brand name Twin Galaxy's is now dining with beelzebub in the foul stench of the dust bin of gaming hell where it finally belongs. I waited "SIX" years for this day :)
Member for 10 Years CK Killscreener DK 1M Point Scorer Former DK World Record Holder - Arcade DK Killscreener

Offline homerwannabee

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
Re: Twin Galaxy's DEAD!
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2013, 03:35:32 pm »
How do you know Twin Galaxies is dead?  The gamerlife360 is not Twin Galaxies, and never was Twin Galaxies.
"Perception forged in delusion and refined by pain"

-Ross Benzinger

"It's like we are able to play beautiful music out there, but no one can hear the instruments"

-Leon Shepard
Member for 11 Years Former DK3 World Record Holder DK Masters - Rank D DK Killscreener IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member CK Killscreener Submit a score for every DK3 track Blogger Twitch Streamer Former DKJR World Record Holder - MAME DKJR Killscreener DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener

Offline Mary McManus

• Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2013, 03:58:03 pm »
How do you know Twin Galaxies is dead?  The gamerlife360 is not Twin Galaxies, and never was Twin Galaxies.
Trust me, Twin Galaxy's is dead. People are feed up with it. Even Gunnineus got sick of it.

You can trace the down fall to when KOK started, the moment Walter sold me out , TG became a disgrace to score keeping and his referee shirt became nothing more than a halloween costume.

Most of the gaming community ( save a handfull) who I thought would back me simply laughed at me the way I got screwed.

Trust me, the rotting brand name of Twin Galaxy's is now TOXIC to any gaming related and I assure you MANY feel the same way.
Member for 10 Years CK Killscreener DK 1M Point Scorer Former DK World Record Holder - Arcade DK Killscreener

Offline homerwannabee

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2013, 05:37:18 pm »
Trust me, Twin Galaxy's is dead. People are feed up with it. Even Gunnineus got sick of it.

You can trace the down fall to when KOK started, the moment Walter sold me out , TG became a disgrace to score keeping and his referee shirt became nothing more than a halloween costume.

Most of the gaming community ( save a handfull) who I thought would back me simply laughed at me the way I got screwed.

Trust me, the rotting brand name of Twin Galaxy's is now TOXIC to any gaming related and I assure you MANY feel the same way.

So do you have any information to say that Twin Galaxies is dead other than the fact that the website is down, and Richie Knucklez is no longer affiliated with the company?  Also what exactly do you mean by dead?  Do you mean zombie dead or dead dead?  You could argue that as long as they have the scoreboard, and some kind of score submission process, even if that means traveling to one of their designated arcades that they are still alive.
"Perception forged in delusion and refined by pain"

-Ross Benzinger

"It's like we are able to play beautiful music out there, but no one can hear the instruments"

-Leon Shepard
Member for 11 Years Former DK3 World Record Holder DK Masters - Rank D DK Killscreener IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member CK Killscreener Submit a score for every DK3 track Blogger Twitch Streamer Former DKJR World Record Holder - MAME DKJR Killscreener DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener

Offline Mary McManus

• Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2013, 07:04:08 pm »

So do you have any information to say that Twin Galaxies is dead other than the fact that the website is down, and Richie Knucklez is no longer affiliated with the company?  Also what exactly do you mean by dead?  Do you mean zombie dead or dead dead?  You could argue that as long as they have the scoreboard, and some kind of score submission process, even if that means traveling to one of their designated arcades that they are still alive.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Ritchie, I thought his place in NJ was great and he was a great host. The DK I played was super. Crowds stress me out though (agoraphobic)

I did not go to Kong off 1 because I had my own problems a few years back. Only in the last 6 months has anything stabilized let alone got better. (if any)

To be stabbed in the back by people you trust and other life problems compounding it is a feeling I know all two well. I can empathize.

I'm not anti Ritchie ,..............but always will  be anti Walter, Billy and Steve and anti TG as far as a name brand goes and who can blame me.

I think it would be better for Ritchie to concentrate on his own thing and forget TG as the name Twin Galaxy's is now toxic. I wish there was a place like Ritchies here, it would give me another place to work, hang out and because I have no family, possibly a place to live :)

lakeman421

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2013, 10:31:32 pm »

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Ritchie, I thought his place in NJ was great and he was a great host. The DK I played was super. Crowds stress me out though (agoraphobic)

I did not go to Kong off 1 because I had my own problems a few years back. Only in the last 6 months has anything stabilized let alone got better. (if any)

To be stabbed in the back by people you trust and other life problems compounding it is a feeling I know all two well. I can empathize.

I'm not anti Ritchie ,..............but always will  be anti Walter, Billy and Steve and anti TG as far as a name brand goes and who can blame me.

I think it would be better for Ritchie to concentrate on his own thing and forget TG as the name Twin Galaxy's is now toxic. I wish there was a place like Ritchies here, it would give me another place to work, hang out and because I have no family, possibly a place to live :)

Who let this dumb ass back on this site?  I'm sure this is his/her first day back on the site and this is what gets posted.  You sir/ma'am are one pathetic human being.

Offline ChrisP

• Spring Jumper
  • I'm going to jump next to your leg.
    • Donkey Blog
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2013, 11:33:56 pm »
Aw, the forum's been dead for a couple weeks.

I say let Tim stir the pot a little!
http://donkeykongblog.blogspot.com

4 Quarters :-* - 800K Avg. Per Qtr. :o - No Restarts 8) - No Proof :'(

7/26/2013   Coin 35,946   710,800   18-1
7/28/2013   Coin 35,947   903,700   22-1
8/16/2013   Coin 35,948   694,100   17-6
8/17/2013   Coin 35,949   893,100   22-1

3,201,700: the $1 World Record?
Member for 11 Years DKJR Killscreener DK Masters - Rank D IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member Blogger Twitch Streamer DK Killscreener CK Killscreener

Offline marinomitch13

• Spring Jumper
    • How to Play DK
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2013, 11:45:33 pm »
Aw, the forum's been dead for a couple weeks.

I say let Tim stir the pot a little!

Everyone's been recovering from all the Kong...
"Thou hast made us for Thyself, and our heart is restless until it finds its rest in Thee." -Augustine, Confessions.
Member for 11 Years IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline TheSunshineFund

• Spring Jumper
  • Don't follow me on Twitch/Scared of being followed
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2013, 04:39:17 am »
I find the return to be dramatically triumphant.  Or at the least, triumphantly dramatic.
In the summer that you came
There was something eating everyone
And the sunshine fund was low
We couldn't greet you with a simple hello
Member for 11 Years DK Masters - Rank D Twitch Streamer IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member CK Killscreener Blogger DK Killscreener DKJR Killscreener

Offline LMDAVE

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2013, 07:02:45 am »
Remember Wayne's World?

First started out as a cable access show and it was awesome

And then suddenly it got big and taken over and became Noah's Arcade presents: Wayne's World and it suddenly wasn't cool anymore

And then at then end it returned back to what was originally cool.

Maybe that's what we're seeing here.
Donkey Kong (Arcade): 1,108,100

Donkey Kong 1-1: 12,900

http://twitch.tv/LMDAVE
Member for 11 Years DK 1.1M Point Scorer Winner of a community event Blogger DK 1M Point Scorer DK Killscreener Former DK Level 1-1 World Record Holder Twitch Streamer

Online xelnia

• Administrator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2013, 07:22:27 am »
Remember Wayne's World?

Or maybe you prefer Hawaii? Muka laka hiki! Come on, you wanna lei me? Pass the poi, mahalo.

Or imagine being able to be magically whisked away to Delaware.

Hi. I'm in Delaware.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 07:25:29 am by xelnia »
"Do not criticize, question, suggest or opine anything about an upcoming CAG event, no matter how constructive or positive your intent may be. You will find nothing but pain and frustration, trust me. Just go, or don't go, and :-X either way!" -ChrisP, 3/29/15
Member for 11 Years snek CK Killscreener IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline mikegmi2

• Elite Member
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2013, 08:52:39 am »
I don't think it's cool to throw around insults and get nasty with Tim.  If the moderator wants to ban him again or something that's fine, but insults and negativity just make the forums even more toxic.
Donkey Kong - 1,076,000 (arcade, KS)
Member for 11 Years DK 1M Point Scorer DK Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline JNugent

• Just a guy who likes to play games.
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2013, 10:31:06 am »
Wayne's World references make me happy, as does Mary McManus.  Welcome back, Tim!

567,200 - Crazy Kong (MAME) - ended on L=21 rivets
555,000 - Donkey Kong (MAME)
Member for 11 Years Twitch Streamer Blogger

Offline ChrisP

• Spring Jumper
  • I'm going to jump next to your leg.
    • Donkey Blog
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2013, 03:50:29 pm »
Zang!
http://donkeykongblog.blogspot.com

4 Quarters :-* - 800K Avg. Per Qtr. :o - No Restarts 8) - No Proof :'(

7/26/2013   Coin 35,946   710,800   18-1
7/28/2013   Coin 35,947   903,700   22-1
8/16/2013   Coin 35,948   694,100   17-6
8/17/2013   Coin 35,949   893,100   22-1

3,201,700: the $1 World Record?
Member for 11 Years DKJR Killscreener DK Masters - Rank D IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member Blogger Twitch Streamer DK Killscreener CK Killscreener

Offline Bliss1083

• Elite Member
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2013, 12:13:26 am »
Did tg sell out like when Garth sold out to pepsi and reebok and Wayne with motrin. Lol.
Donkey kong  arcade 867,000 kill screen
Donkey kong arcade 1-1 12,800 12,200 12,100 and 12,000
Donkey kong end of level 4 132k
working on my hello kitty island adventure skills
Member for 11 Years DKJR Killscreener DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer