Author Topic: Kongrats for 1000 Threads! Lovit!  (Read 2349 times)

Offline marinomitch13

• Spring Jumper
    • How to Play DK
    • Awards
Kongrats for 1000 Threads! Lovit!
« on: August 16, 2014, 12:52:15 am »
I just wanted to thank Jeff for all his awesome work putting together this forum. He's been super cool with learning how to make it a great place on the fly and fielding ideas and bringing them to fruition. Thanks also goes out to all the Kongers (and CAGers) who contribute here on a regular basis and stream their play. And special thanks to John and Eric, again, for putting on the DK streaming competitions. Lovit. My mates!
"Thou hast made us for Thyself, and our heart is restless until it finds its rest in Thee." -Augustine, Confessions.
Member for 11 Years IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline f_symbols

• Spring Jumper
  • wht u mean
    • Awards
Re: Kongrats for 1000 Threads! Lovit!
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2014, 08:34:03 am »
omg love it. Everything mitch said.  Keep going good DKF. thanks to everyone, special thanks to JC, Mr. Salter and Mr. Tessler <Allen>

1000 thread hype

not even helen of troy had 1000 threads  <Billy>
Member for 11 Years IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member Winner of a community event Former DK Remix World Record Holder DK Remix Killscreener IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member DK 1M Point Scorer IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member Blogger DK Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline marinomitch13

• Spring Jumper
    • How to Play DK
    • Awards
Re: Kongrats for 1000 Threads! Lovit!
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2014, 03:22:36 pm »
I think I remember someone (Vince?) making a congratulatory thread after the first 100 threads or 1000 comments or something like that. Maybe it'd be fun to make some predictions of when other benchmarks might be met.

Actually, I'd be most interested in charting out the growth rate of DKF compared to CAGDC.  Kappa
"Thou hast made us for Thyself, and our heart is restless until it finds its rest in Thee." -Augustine, Confessions.
Member for 11 Years IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer