Author Topic: In depth anailysy of KOK as fact or fiction (maily fiction)  (Read 16009 times)

Offline LMDAVE

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
Re: Old Video proves KOK was based on a lie!
« Reply #45 on: October 23, 2013, 06:36:17 am »
I think everyone here doesn't dispute the score. And, the score was verified and in the TG database during KoK filming, it was even shown in the DOC from this screen clip:

But Billy's 933K was in there at 2004 before filming started.
Donkey Kong (Arcade): 1,108,100

Donkey Kong 1-1: 12,900

http://twitch.tv/LMDAVE
Member for 11 Years DK 1.1M Point Scorer Winner of a community event Blogger DK 1M Point Scorer DK Killscreener Former DK Level 1-1 World Record Holder Twitch Streamer

Offline Mary McManus

• Awards
« Reply #46 on: October 23, 2013, 06:47:02 am »
I think everyone here doesn't dispute the score. And, the score was verified and in the TG database during KoK filming, it was even shown in the DOC from this screen clip:

But Billy's 933K was in there at 2004 before filming started.

So why Does the fictional film KOK clearly indicate that it was Steve who broke Billys 1982 record first?

Why is Steve not setting out to beat Billys 2004 record in the film?

Also that scoreboard is inaccurate as opposed to the game settings listed in 1999 and 2000
Member for 10 Years CK Killscreener DK 1M Point Scorer DK Killscreener Former DK World Record Holder - Arcade

corey.chambers

« Reply #47 on: October 23, 2013, 08:44:10 am »
Tim, thanks for your future stream of your game and making a highlight on Justin.tv. No one is going to ask Walter, Billy, or Steve these questions. If any of them were culpable of anything, they would have that on their conscience and would need to address it with themselves. If any of them decided to reach out to you, they would on their own. If you feel that they have hurt you, then you are to confront them, not anyone else in this community. If one of them publicly acknowledges you such as Walter has in a post I showed you, then they will do so. Whatever happened between you and these three individuals will not impact the way that this community relates to you and to the three of them. I don't think that it is appropriate for you to try and elicit from us this kind of response. Making a post letting us know that you will be streaming your once WR game is ok but it is not good form for you to make yet another post designed to champion your own personal agenda. There is a thread where we can discuss the video. But to be honest with you, Tim, people want to know the Tim that exists beyond this one conversation that keeps popping up on the forum. I will not say that I speak for everyone but I think that more than a majority has respectfully requested that you isolate this topic to its own thread and to try talking about something different. You will only alienate yourself if you keep making posts in this manner. Besides, I am sure that you would prefer to really connect with us on some other basis than what you have tried so far. Trust me, this will go a long way for you.