Author Topic: Shootout at the DK Corral!  (Read 25204 times)

Simpsons99

Re: Shootout at the DK Corral!
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2013, 04:52:38 pm »
we need some kind of a poll between me and Allen.. See who everyone thinks will win this   if it ever happens.

Simpsons99

« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2013, 07:13:46 pm »
could this happen during the Donkey Kong Wild Card this Saturday  During my Last Broadcast?

Offline marky_d

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2013, 07:19:18 pm »
could this happen during the Donkey Kong Wild Card this Saturday  During my Last Broadcast?

No, because there would need to be a tiebreaker if you won.  ;)
Member for 11 Years DK 1.1M Point Scorer DK 1M Point Scorer DK Killscreener Former DKJR World Record Holder - Arcade DKJR Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Simpsons99

« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2013, 07:42:12 pm »

No, because there would need to be a tiebreaker if you won.  ;)
At this moment in time it will be my last Broadcast .

Offline marinomitch13

• Spring Jumper
    • How to Play DK
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2013, 08:23:48 pm »
Why?
"Thou hast made us for Thyself, and our heart is restless until it finds its rest in Thee." -Augustine, Confessions.
Member for 11 Years DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Simpsons99

« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2013, 10:28:24 pm »
Why?
At this moment in time i don'nt see a point in broadcasting anymore..  I broadcasted 3 times last Saturday and i had 2 viewers at the most each time..

People would rather watch other channels,  watch people just standing infont of games without showing any gameplay then watching my own Stream.

Plus i get more of a feeling i'm taken as a Joke and not Seriously when it comes to my games and everything about me..    Time to shut things down and go back to that person that only records his games and sends in inps to Marp..  I will be spending lesser time watching others playing games.   Becouse of the negtive posts and people confonting me .  So i can'nt enjoy my self anymore ..

Sure if theres really interest in me and my games..  Yeah i will comeback..  I'm allways willing to hear what everyone has to say on the subject.

Offline ChrisP

• Spring Jumper
  • I'm going to jump next to your leg.
    • Donkey Blog
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2013, 12:40:48 am »
I'm actually going to agree with Brian in the sense that, if getting a lot of viewers is important to you, then you're just going to frustrate yourself by streaming when nobody shows up. Frankly, there's only one guy (Allen) who gets consistent, guaranteed viewers. And anybody who watches Allen knows why!

Many of us don't really care how many are watching, or whether anybody is watching at all, we just stream our gameplay because "why not?" I lean toward that category. I rarely stream, simply because it's slightly more of a hassle to do so than not to, and I can't be quite as relaxed. When I DO turn on the stream, it's mostly just to see if anybody wants to chat. I couldn't care less about having my gameplay watched.

But some people DO want an audience, and it isn't worth it for them to play without one. To each his own.
http://donkeykongblog.blogspot.com

4 Quarters :-* - 800K Avg. Per Qtr. :o - No Restarts 8) - No Proof :'(

7/26/2013   Coin 35,946   710,800   18-1
7/28/2013   Coin 35,947   903,700   22-1
8/16/2013   Coin 35,948   694,100   17-6
8/17/2013   Coin 35,949   893,100   22-1

3,201,700: the $1 World Record?
Member for 11 Years DK Masters - Rank D DKJR Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer DK Killscreener CK Killscreener

Online homerwannabee

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2013, 02:57:55 am »
Main reason I don't stream my game play more often is because my service is unreliable, and crummy.  For me the stream could give out at any time as my modem is often not connected to the Internet, and second my stream is so bad that it's hard to see the game play clearly.
"Perception forged in delusion and refined by pain"

-Ross Benzinger

"It's like we are able to play beautiful music out there, but no one can hear the instruments"

-Leon Shepard
Member for 11 Years Former DK3 World Record Holder DK Masters - Rank D DK Killscreener CK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer Former DKJR World Record Holder - MAME DKJR Killscreener DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener

Offline TheSunshineFund

• Spring Jumper
  • Don't follow me on Twitch/Scared of being followed
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2013, 04:26:51 am »
I streamed Wacko and got 2 viewers, I've streamed Kangaroo and actually have it read -3 viewers which I'm not sure is possible.
In the summer that you came
There was something eating everyone
And the sunshine fund was low
We couldn't greet you with a simple hello
Member for 11 Years DK Masters - Rank D Twitch Streamer CK Killscreener Blogger DK Killscreener DKJR Killscreener

Offline stella_blue

• High Score Moderator
  • Spring Jumper
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2013, 05:48:32 am »
I streamed Wacko and got 2 viewers, I've streamed Kangaroo and actually have it read -3 viewers which I'm not sure is possible.

Just started "following" your channel within the past week, Steve.

Let's see what we can do to get that -0.5 viewership average out of the red.   ;)

Plus, I'm curious to see what this Kangaroo buzz is all about.

DK High Score 
  (L22-1)
DK Level 1-1 
DK No Hammer 
  (L15-2)
Member for 11 Years Most Time Online DK 1M Point Scorer DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Simpsons99

« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2013, 04:04:22 am »
This is really going to happen.

http://www.twingalaxies.com/article/2442/it-039-s-on-like-donkey-kong-brian-allen-vs-allen-staal-finally/

Who will win this Classic shootout on the Highest Stages of Donkey Kong This weekend?

Adam_Wilmot

« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2013, 04:30:52 am »
This is really going to happen.

http://www.twingalaxies.com/article/2442/it-039-s-on-like-donkey-kong-brian-allen-vs-allen-staal-finally/

Who will win this Classic shootout on the Highest Stages of Donkey Kong This weekend?

allen staal will win, power of the red cab

hchien

« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2013, 06:30:43 am »
It's going to be a good match!  Brian's PB is higher but Allen is at the top of his game right now.  Good luck to you both.

Offline mikegmi2

• Elite Member
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: October 11, 2013, 07:20:19 am »
Wow, nice!  I was going to try and sneak in a game at midnight tonight, since I will be busy most of this weekend, but I might have to watch this instead.
Donkey Kong - 1,076,000 (arcade, KS)
Member for 11 Years DK 1M Point Scorer DK Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Online homerwannabee

• Spring Jumper
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: October 11, 2013, 07:21:59 am »
I am going with Allen Staal since he has been riding a hot streak as of late.
"Perception forged in delusion and refined by pain"

-Ross Benzinger

"It's like we are able to play beautiful music out there, but no one can hear the instruments"

-Leon Shepard
Member for 11 Years Former DK3 World Record Holder DK Masters - Rank D DK Killscreener CK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer Former DKJR World Record Holder - MAME DKJR Killscreener DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener