Author Topic: Recording  (Read 2332 times)

Offline MickyWinz

• Awards
Recording
« on: June 16, 2013, 07:27:11 pm »
Ok, I think its time to start recording some games this summer. My question to you guys is there a specific camera that is affordable you recommend for recording games.  Also, what kind of setting do you set the camera on as far as the picture quality goes?  IE, what is the lowest quality setting you can set it on and still record a good picture.  Any help would be greatly appreciated :)
Mick
1,045,900 Arcade
Member for 11 Years DK 1M First Man DK 1M Point Scorer Twitch Streamer DK Killscreener

Simpsons99

Re: Recording
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2013, 07:56:31 pm »
to Record games for like TG and what not?

I have a JVC   Camcorder to record my World Record Tries

corey.chambers

Re: Recording
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2013, 08:34:34 pm »
Are you looking to just video record with a camera or are you looking to stream your games live? I use a Logitech 920c pro 1080p to stream on Twitch. You can use these records and put them on a DVD and send that recording in to TG if that is what you are looking to do. I have not actually done this myself but someone told me that it would be acceptable. Of course you will just need to follow all the recording rules for TG if that is the list you want to be on. Under the High Score List on this forum this is a list of criteria for getting on that list as well. As far as video quality, you must be able to see the score and level, I am sure. Beyond that someone else needs to chime in.