Author Topic: List of Classic Arcade Game Streamers  (Read 510291 times)

Offline stella_blue

• High Score Moderator
  • Spring Jumper
    • Awards
Re: List of DK Streamers
« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2013, 04:38:05 pm »
I have made three attempts to register with www.aurcade.com and for some reason I never receive an email to complete the process. Does anyone have that email and could tell me what the send address was so that I could add it to my allowed list in my spam folder? I assume that an email is being sent to me, but if not I am not sure what else I can do. Has anyone else had this problem?

I can't comment on Aurcade, as I've never registered there.  I've experienced your problem with CAGDC and MARP.  In both cases, I'm confident the email was never sent.  Just business as usual.

Many email clients have an option that allows you to choose how to handle junk mail.  You can have it delivered to your spam folder, or automatically deleted.  Perhaps your setting is on auto delete?

DK High Score 
  (L22-1)
DK Level 1-1 
DK No Hammer 
  (L15-2)
Member for 11 Years Most Time Online DK 1M Point Scorer DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline Scoundrl

• Elite Member
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2013, 07:40:57 pm »
I have made three attempts to register with www.aurcade.com and for some reason I never receive an email to complete the process. Does anyone have that email and could tell me what the send address was so that I could add it to my allowed list in my spam folder? I assume that an email is being sent to me, but if not I am not sure what else I can do. Has anyone else had this problem?

I just enabled the DonkeyKongGenius at aurcade for you. Not sure why not email was sent but it's all fixed now.

Welcome
-Ken
Member for 11 Years IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member Blogger Twitch Streamer

corey.chambers

« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2013, 11:55:20 pm »
Thanks, Ken!

I can't comment on Aurcade, as I've never registered there.  I've experienced your problem with CAGDC and MARP.  In both cases, I'm confident the email was never sent.  Just business as usual.

Many email clients have an option that allows you to choose how to handle junk mail.  You can have it delivered to your spam folder, or automatically deleted.  Perhaps your setting is on auto delete?

Offline syscrusher

• Elite Member
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: April 09, 2013, 02:30:47 pm »
Member for 11 Years DK Masters - Rank C Winner of a community event Former DKJR World Record Holder - MAME IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member 1M on DK, DKJR, and DK3 Difficulty 3 DK3 Repetitive Blue Screener Blogger DK 1M Point Scorer DKJR Killscreener CK Killscreener Former D2K World Record Holder Twitch Streamer DK Killscreener

Offline JCHarrist

• Spring Jumper
    • Donkey Kong Forum
    • Awards
Member for 11 Years DKF Founder Former CK World Record Holder - Arcade CK Killscreener DK Killscreener

Offline ebinsugewa

• Elite Member
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: April 12, 2013, 09:30:06 pm »
Brendan O'Dowd (me): http://www.twitch.tv/ebinsugewa

I'm mostly a Street Fighter player, but I will be playing DK, other arcade games, and other console games on there. Once a week (Thursday as of right now) I will also be playing DK at http://www.twitch.tv/arkadeum, which is a friend's stream devoted to Street Fighter and classic games. Please come to either and tell me what I'm doing wrong! ;D
we're in the yellow pages under 'spatulas'
Member for 11 Years Twitch Streamer Blogger IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member

Offline JCHarrist

• Spring Jumper
    • Donkey Kong Forum
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: April 12, 2013, 09:42:46 pm »
Brendan O'Dowd (me): http://www.twitch.tv/ebinsugewa

I'm mostly a Street Fighter player, but I will be playing DK, other arcade games, and other console games on there. Once a week (Thursday as of right now) I will also be playing DK at http://www.twitch.tv/arkadeum, which is a friend's stream devoted to Street Fighter and classic games. Please come to either and tell me what I'm doing wrong! ;D

Added! And welcome! :)
Member for 11 Years DKF Founder Former CK World Record Holder - Arcade CK Killscreener DK Killscreener

Offline marinomitch13

• Spring Jumper
    • How to Play DK
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: April 12, 2013, 10:29:20 pm »
Grant has a machine now!: http://www.twitch.tv/disjaukifa
"Thou hast made us for Thyself, and our heart is restless until it finds its rest in Thee." -Augustine, Confessions.
Member for 11 Years IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline JCHarrist

• Spring Jumper
    • Donkey Kong Forum
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: April 12, 2013, 10:36:21 pm »
Grant added.

Simpsons99

« Reply #54 on: April 12, 2013, 11:02:20 pm »
yes he does !  I was just watching him..   Thought it was strange it said he was streaming DK!

Offline JNugent

• Just a guy who likes to play games.
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: April 23, 2013, 04:15:36 am »
Go ahead and add me (Jason Nugent) when you get the chance.  Finally streaming, I ditched my old justin.tv account and started a twitch account... twitch.tv/jnugent74

567,200 - Crazy Kong (MAME) - ended on L=21 rivets
555,000 - Donkey Kong (MAME)
Member for 11 Years Twitch Streamer Blogger

Offline JCHarrist

• Spring Jumper
    • Donkey Kong Forum
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: April 23, 2013, 11:11:53 am »
Go ahead and add me (Jason Nugent) when you get the chance.  Finally streaming, I ditched my old justin.tv account and started a twitch account... twitch.tv/jnugent74

Added

Offline xelnia

• Administrator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: April 28, 2013, 03:06:08 am »
I'll go ahead and throw my hat into this ring. I stream a lot of Pac-Man CE DX, but I will be adding DK to the rotation shortly.

Jeremy Young - http://www.twitch.tv/xelnia_games
"Do not criticize, question, suggest or opine anything about an upcoming CAG event, no matter how constructive or positive your intent may be. You will find nothing but pain and frustration, trust me. Just go, or don't go, and :-X either way!" -ChrisP, 3/29/15
Member for 11 Years snek CK Killscreener IGBY 2016 DKF Team Member IGBY 2015 DKF Team Member IGBY 2014 DKF Team Member DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline stella_blue

• High Score Moderator
  • Spring Jumper
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: April 28, 2013, 05:23:46 am »
Eric Martin, 294,700. Here is the link to the VOD, http://www.twitch.tv/emart756/b/395808549 I re-recorded the .inp file. Score was done on 4/2/13. Thanks Corey!
Congratulations to Shane Mosher for his new personal best of 300,300 done live this evening on Twitch. See video starting at 2hr 54m 10s till the end. http://www.twitch.tv/shane_nc/b/395355520

Hey Jeff, could you also edit the entries for Eric and Shane, to include their names?

Eric Martin - www.twitch.tv/Emart756
Shane Mosher - www.twitch.tv/Shane_NC

There are a few other semi-unknowns on page 1.  Hopefully, those can be updated when the info becomes available.

DK High Score 
  (L22-1)
DK Level 1-1 
DK No Hammer 
  (L15-2)
Member for 11 Years Most Time Online DK 1M Point Scorer DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline JCHarrist

• Spring Jumper
    • Donkey Kong Forum
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: April 28, 2013, 07:48:55 am »
Updated