Author Topic: Congrats to Matt Tecchio for winning the Australian Kong Off 5!  (Read 6454 times)

Offline xelnia

• Administrator
  • Spring Jumper
  • Stop using 0.106
    • Twitch
    • Awards
Everyone knew The King™ would earn his belt eventually, and this year he did it, defeating Shane Sawle in the finals and avenging his loss to Shane in last year's semifinals.

A big shout-out to <Allen>, who made it to the semifinals and finished 3rd overall. And to Geoffrey Suttor as well, who I believe had the only killscreen at the event and played great all weekend.

I haven't gone through all the scores yet but I know several PBs were had, so big congrats to ALL the players who competed. And a big thanks to the tech support people and those who contributed to the stream commentary. Looks like it was a fantastic event all around. Hope to see it again next year!
"Do not criticize, question, suggest or opine anything about an upcoming CAG event, no matter how constructive or positive your intent may be. You will find nothing but pain and frustration, trust me. Just go, or don't go, and :-X either way!" -ChrisP, 3/29/15
Member for 11 Years snek CK Killscreener DK Killscreener Blogger Twitch Streamer

Offline Lyriell

• Awards
Re: Congrats to Matt Tecchio for winning the Australian Kong Off 5!
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2022, 01:04:12 am »
Thanks Xelnia,

So many great games and players this weekend.

Very impressive show by everyone who made the top 16.

Shout outs to Allen and Shane for rounding out the top 3.
Shane has been in 4 out of 5 finals?

Amazing work by Mike Coolican who almost doubled his PB just before qualifying happened to make it into the final day.

Love all the support you guys give me... and eachother!
« Last Edit: July 18, 2022, 02:30:42 am by Lyriell »
Member for 6 Years DK 1.2M Point Scorer CK Killscreener DK 1.1M Point Scorer DK 1M Point Scorer DK Killscreener Twitch Streamer

Offline synthchemist

• Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2022, 04:02:46 pm »
Who's Matt Tecchio?
Member for 7 Years Twitch Streamer

Offline muscleandfitness

• Pie Kicker
  • Elite Member
  • Wall jump WR Holder x3
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2023, 04:11:25 am »
Thank you sir it was great fun. hope to do one better this year. my wife by my side lit..  <Allen> <Allen>
59 wall jumps new world record on mame
55 wall jumps on a cab New World Record
longest convener ride in dk history New World Record
World Record for standing behind oil can until end of lev
A Reverse finish on Rivet  board. 12 ks's HS 992900
Member for 11 Years DK Killscreener Twitch Streamer